The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Farm Expanding

Sakura Segaraki
Visit My Farm

Farm Expanding

Post by Sakura Segaraki »

Ok i bought a new 12 horse pasture but i can't place it since i already have a 12 horse pasture and 4 horse pasture. I don't really know how to expand my farm and I really want to 'cause i want to be able to seperate my horses by any kind of category. If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

- Sakura Segaraki of Segaraki Farm
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Expanding

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sakura Segaraki wrote:Ok i bought a new 12 horse pasture but i can't place it since i already have a 12 horse pasture and 4 horse pasture. I don't really know how to expand my farm and I really want to 'cause i want to be able to seperate my horses by any kind of category. If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

- Sakura Segaraki of Segaraki Farm
Take a look at your 'My Farm'.
There just under where the barns and pastures are is the list of the barns and pastures. At the very top of this is a couple tabs, one of them marked 'Edit My Farm'.
It is in that tab 'Edit My Farm', that you can expand you farm.

Do you need additional assistance?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
marandbear1027
Visit My Farm

Post by marandbear1027 »

i expanded my farm but i dont know how to place my pasture.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

marandbear1027 wrote:i expanded my farm but i dont know how to place my pasture.
There is a 'Toggle Build' button that you must click, then the button 'Add From Inventory' that you must also click. After that, choose what you want to add from inventory then reload the page and click 'Toggle Build' to move it around (hold and drag). Then wait for the pop-up for the 'saved' notification.

Does that help?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
marandbear1027
Visit My Farm

Post by marandbear1027 »

ok thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:56 am