The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Silly Question

BlueHorizons_Stables
Visit My Farm

Silly Question

Post by BlueHorizons_Stables »

I have a horse showing in the local show at Level 6 Saddleseat getting 1st place alot. Is that the level i should be showing him at when i compete him in the other competitions?
RoseCreekRescuePeak
Visit My Farm

Re: Silly Question

Post by RoseCreekRescuePeak »

BlueHorizons_Stables wrote:I have a horse showing in the local show at Level 6 Saddleseat getting 1st place alot. Is that the level i should be showing him at when i compete him in the other competitions?
Always start at level 1 in player made comps. When you are on your horses page it will tell you how many they have competed in, thei winnings, placings, etc. it will also say what level your horse can currently compete at. The better they do the faster they move up. Thw worse they do they might go down levels. It also helps if the horse is trained. There are some awesome trainers out there, and some work fast and are cheap! If. You have any other questions ot need help let me know. You can contact me through my other account Rosecreekstables too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm