The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I sell a horse?

AngelWalker
Visit My Farm

How do I sell a horse?

Post by AngelWalker »

I know that there is a button on my horse's profile but I have a problem. Every time I try to make a horse sale add for some reason I get an error saying that Type field is required and that I need to conclude the words sale and stud. I have completed every field and have tried putting the words sale and stud on every field but it still does not work.Could someone help me ?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I sell a horse?

Post by BlackOak2 »

AngelWalker wrote:I know that there is a button on my horse's profile but I have a problem. Every time I try to make a horse sale add for some reason I get an error saying that Type field is required and that I need to conclude the words sale and stud. I have completed every field and have tried putting the words sale and stud on every field but it still does not work.Could someone help me ?
Try again, there was just a bug floating around in the last 24 hours. Our admin has applied a fix this morning, it should be working now.

If not, let admin know again.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 9&start=10
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm