The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to make horses pic apper on a form that you are entering Help

All In Stables
Visit My Farm

How to make horses pic apper on a form that you are entering Help

Post by All In Stables »

I am not sure how to do this so can someone explain?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to make horses pic apper on a form that you are entering Help

Post by BlackOak2 »

Paint Horses wrote:I am not sure how to do this so can someone explain?
First, please make sure you're in the correct forum when you ask a question. You're currently in the guides section and not the questions section of our help forum.

To answer your question:
In order for the horse's picture to show up automatically around the game, you will need to have a gallery photo in the horse's profile, gallery tab. Visit one of your horse's profiles. Find the tab just below the horse (under the note's section) that reads 'Gallery'. Once in the gallery tab, you will need to load the horse (it will be what you see currently, so if you have a horse that didn't render right, this is what the load will appear as). Then you can make the horse's image larger or smaller and move it around by dragging the horse in this box. Once you're satisfied, click the save button. It will take a few minutes for this image to start appearing around the game.
The most current picture is the one that will appear around the site.

Does this answer your question?
All In Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Paint Horses wrote:I am not sure how to do this so can someone explain?
First, please make sure you're in the correct forum when you ask a question. You're currently in the guides section and not the questions section of our help forum.

To answer your question:
In order for the horse's picture to show up automatically around the game, you will need to have a gallery photo in the horse's profile, gallery tab. Visit one of your horse's profiles. Find the tab just below the horse (under the note's section) that reads 'Gallery'. Once in the gallery tab, you will need to load the horse (it will be what you see currently, so if you have a horse that didn't render right, this is what the load will appear as). Then you can make the horse's image larger or smaller and move it around by dragging the horse in this box. Once you're satisfied, click the save button. It will take a few minutes for this image to start appearing around the game.

No sorry, I mean like when a horse pic is in a competition how do you do that. And sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Paint Horses wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

To answer your question:

No sorry, I mean like when a horse pic is in a competition how do you do that. And sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
Like if you pull up the competition results, you get a gray silhouette of a horse instead of a picture?
If you have a profile picture taken, it will fill in those too.
But I'm not sure I understand. Can you walk me through where you're looking at? We can't see the actual competition take place.
All In Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Paint Horses wrote:

Like if you pull up the competition results, you get a gray silhouette of a horse instead of a picture?
But I'm not sure I understand. Can you walk me through where you're looking at? We can't see the actual competition take place.

I mean when you go to the contests and enter one how do you get the horses pic on the post reply?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Paint Horses wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I mean when you go to the contests and enter one how do you get the horses pic on the post reply?
Contests, not the competitions. Contests as in, the forum, topic of contests, just like replying here.

That's a little different, but you still need a gallery photo taken.
So to make a horse's image appear here, like this:

You will need to use this code:

Code: Select all

[horse=][/horse]
You will need to use the horse id number. This is found at the end of the url address:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1794148
Do you see that number? 1794148
This is the id number of that horse.
Use the code like this:

[horse=1794148][/horse]
You can even put in something like this:

[horse=]Horse Name here, or some other information[/horse]
So you'll have something like this:

[horse=1794148]Horse Name here, or some other information[/horse]
And it'll come out looking like this:

Horse Name here, or some other information

Is this what you needed?
All In Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

Paint Horses wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Yes thanks so much!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Paint Horses wrote:

Yes thanks so much!
:D
Perfect!
Become a Patron!