The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Getting Started

Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: Frequently Asked Questions & Getting Started

Post by Xant’hippe »

horseyhuman123 wrote:how can you pass time when you cant do anymore training or shows?
No one is obligated to spend ANY "game day" doing *anything whatsoever* on the farm. :) Click on the Moon icon at the beginning of one day -- or however many hours later when you've done all you can or all you want -- and it will advance to the next. Your horses if any will be 2 weeks (0.5 months) older; your expectant mare/s may foal; your old horse/s may be "retired" (effectively they're dead because no one can do anything with, to, or for them, and they have stopped aging). And grass in your pasture/s will grow at the rate of 3.9% quality per "day" if no or few equines are eating it. Until it reaches 100% quality, that is.

Mowing pastures diminishes their quality (this stops tiny critters like Shetlands from getting fat) but gives the player HWO $. Small pasture, 1 hour; medium, 2 hours; large, 3 hours.

Breeding a mare takes 20 minutes.

So far we are not expected to clean barns no matter how many horses are in them! :D

If you have the "Time Saver" player bonus "an hour of training your horse will only use up 45 mins!" And breeding a mare takes 15 minutes instead of 20, and mowing a small pasture takes 45 min. instead of 1 hour (medium pasture = 90 minutes, large pasture = 2 hrs. 15 min.). Local shows also take 2 hours 15 minutes instead of 3. For some busy players, this is a good thing.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

It's not up-to-date anymore ;)
for example there are feeding costs now :)
I'm just saying this in caes you didn't notice but it could give wrong information :D
Phangurl99
Visit My Farm

Post by Phangurl99 »

How do you geld stallions?
Supernatural
Visit My Farm

Post by Supernatural »

Hey so I have been trying to change my horse's picture and cant figure it out. Could someone help me with this? thanks
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

Phangurl99 wrote:How do you geld stallions?
You cannot. It's not yet implemented.
Supernatural wrote:Hey so I have been trying to change my horse's picture and cant figure it out. Could someone help me with this? thanks
If you mean change the avatar that shows up when you take a pic of your horse, you do so in the gallery of the horse's profile, the last picture will appear a couple minutes after being saved. If you mean to change what your horse actually looks like, you cannot. It's genes determine what your horse looks like, just like in real life.
itsyourgirlashley20
Visit My Farm

Post by itsyourgirlashley20 »

How do you put a stallion up for stud. :?: :?: :?:
Monique2014
Visit My Farm

Post by Monique2014 »

how long does it take till the mare has her foal
caitlynbreeder
Visit My Farm

Post by caitlynbreeder »

How can I post my horses link as I can't finger out how I'm using my phone to play this
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Is there any way for me to see my retired horse if I no longer own any of her foals/no longer have the notification saying that she retired?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bean Team wrote:Is there any way for me to see my retired horse if I no longer own any of her foals/no longer have the notification saying that she retired?
No, there isn't. I.E. there doesn't exist a page to visit of deceased, or those you've produced. We are left to make one ourselves.

There are ways you can backtrack to them, IF you still have some bloodline... or you have something in your internet history. Pedigrees are good that way and are not deleted on this game at all (with the exception of rehomed horses, which are deleted entirely from the game, not their pedigrees, just them solely, this is why we cannot rehome horses with offspring).

Save important horses (or all of them if you like), in your farm log as links. This way, you can always revisit them.

Take a look at this topic, this will give you an idea of what the rest of us do for our horses:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=10222
And feel free to add your favorites or favorites that don't even belong to you, to the post. It's for the community to use and look back on.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:00 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:00 am