The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

breeding

showjumperS101
Visit My Farm

breeding

Post by showjumperS101 »

how do i sell a stallion that has living foals
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: breeding

Post by BlackOak2 »

showjumperS101 wrote: how do i sell a stallion that has living foals
By your question, I assume you mean rehome a horse with offspring. The only way to do this, is to rehome every one of their descendants.

To sell a horse, take a look at this topic. It should give you ideas to help make your horse stand out on the market a little more so that you can get rid of your horse and take back the space it's taking up.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=15900
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: breeding

Post by BlackOak2 »

showjumperS101 wrote: how do i sell a stallion that has living foals
Also, this isn't the appropriate forum to ask questions. You're in the guides section of our help area and not the questions section. Please be aware of which one you're in for future posts.

And! Post your horse in the sales forum as well, there are a lot of players that will purchase horses from other players that are just looking to get rid of horses (as long as said horse is priced accordingly).

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm