Community Forum

~DWM~ Horse Training Guide

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: ~DWM~ Horse Training Guide

Post by Veterinarian »

I may sound really stupid but what do you meen by"energy saver". Are these some particular courses that a horse can take? If so, could you please give me an example?... (Sorry if I am waisting your time...)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:I may sound really stupid but what do you meen by"energy saver". Are these some particular courses that a horse can take? If so, could you please give me an example?... (Sorry if I am waisting your time...)
Energy Saver: When each course of this is completed and you train a horse, the horse uses less and less energy according to what's on your profile under 'Training Intensity Reduction'. It makes training a horse easier and quicker. Of all the courses, this course is arguably the best for reducing the sheer length of time it takes to train a horse.

All of the skills in the Player, Skills section are for the player directly to increase those areas. Learning these skill directly affects our 'profile' to directly or indirectly affect all of the aspects of our game. Such as taking the skill courses to upgrade our broodmare count.

You're not wasting time. You have a legitimate question that you couldn't figure out. If you have others that you can't find the answer for, then ask the community. We aid our community and in doing so, encourage our community to aid others.

As a last note, training tickets haven't been implemented into the game yet. They're supposed to have something to do with enabling other players to use the skills of another player... or something similar. It hasn't yet been solidified in concrete yet.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Thank you so much!
HorseStableLove
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseStableLove »

Mega wrote:I have done this and it works. Still dont have all the training skills i want but am able to train by three years with over 10 horses ive done this with. thanks so much for posting this.
Hi, I am sorry if I am taking time out of your day but I would like to ask you a question. I want to train a horse fully in 3 HorseWorldOnline years but it takes me 6 years to 'fully' train them (95% each stat and let's not talk about how many weeks it takes me in reality). I have completed a bunch of training courses but it still does not work. Would it be okey if I asked to see your training stats?
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Energy
91%
Fatigue
0%
Speed
99.3%
Strength
99.3%
Stamina
99.8%
Intelligence
99.8%
Movement
99.8%
Tempo
99.7%
Agility
99.9%
Balance
99.9%
Thats a horse i recently trained. 99% is fine for me. Im happy with that. Ive seen others with 100% in most things.
WildWood Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWood Farm »

Thank you for this, I will definitely be referring to this
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thank you so much for this! I use it for public training and it works really well!
Kayaine wrote:Ping
Wild_Orchid
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild_Orchid »

I need you to train my horse!!! Please help!!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Wild_Orchid wrote:I need you to train my horse!!! Please help!!
A better place for this is the General Chit Chat and not here.
Winter_Pine_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Winter_Pine_Stables »

Kayaine wrote:By popular request, my thoughts, opinions, and training method. Otherwise known as, How to train your horse before age 3!
What would you recommend as the minimum % on training bonuses to help train in 3 years? - I did a little test with this guide and it helped, but because my Stamina was under 20% and so was my Strength unlike all my other stats, its taking a little more than a year, so i'm wondering what bonus % would get the training done in under or right at 3 years :D

These are my current bonuses

20.00% Agility Training Bonus
20.00% Balance Training Bonus
20.00% Intelligence Training Bonus
20.00% Movement Training Bonus
20.00% Speed Training Bonus
20.00% Stamina Training Bonus - Plan on doing more courses to increase bonus
7.50% Strength Training Bonus (Currently working on the training course) - Plan on doing more courses to increase bonus
20.00% Tempo Training Bonus
Become a Patron!