The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to post in Game Forum.

Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

How to post in Game Forum.

Post by Ashara Storm »

Try reading this topic first for general information: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1692

How to post in a forum.
1. First ensure that your question has not already been answered in the forums. This game has a handy "Search Forum" function.

2. Make sure you post to the appropriate Forum category. For example,there is a Forum category specifically for getting help called, "Gameplay Questions & Help" which is read by many of the long-time members of this game that can help with questions.

3. Once you have ensured you are not duplicating a post and have selected the appropriate forum to post to, then look for the button labeled [New Topic *] on the upper LEFT side of the forum.

4. Make your topic title clear and concise. Ex: If you need help with the color of your horse you would want to go to the Forum "What Color is My Horse?". Then Title your request for help with something like "Need help with this coat color" and in the body of the window type out the specific information you need including a link to the horse.

NOTE: If you are a new player, the Forum automatically puts a temporary hold on your posts and they have to be approved by one of the Admins (which I am NOT an Admin) before it will show up. This continues until the Admins are sure you understand the proper posting procedures (usually about 10 posts).
Last edited by Ashara Storm on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to post in Game Forum.

Post by Ashara Storm »

Mcass wrote: ping
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm