The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Oddballs

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Oddballs

Post by Zebracat1234 »

I've seen a couple of people come across AC horses with weird reddish manes, and I just now found a couple myself and adopted them :P The champagne guy is the weirdest

Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Re: Oddballs

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Zebracat1234 wrote:I've seen a couple of people come across AC horses with weird reddish manes, and I just now found a couple myself and adopted them :P The champagne guy is the weirdest

Would be willing to let me use your black and white one with the red mane for a stud? I have been looking for reddish mane for a while. If not it is fine and I can keep looking! :D
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Aela
Visit My Farm

Re: Oddballs

Post by Aela »

Zebracat1234 wrote:.
Yeah those glitches can get quite funny. I've had some AC horses that change colour two or three times before they finally settle on one :P
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:.
Since this is a glitch, and has nothing to do with horse colour genetics, they sadly won't pass the red manes/tails on to their offspring
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:25 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:25 am