The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Which type of dilute is she?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Parsnip
Visit My Farm

Which type of dilute is she?

Post by Parsnip »

mare

Picked this little girl up from the AC. She's chestnut dilute of some sort, but I can't work out what. Any ideas?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Which type of dilute is she?

Post by Silverine »

Parsnip wrote:mare

Picked this little girl up from the AC. She's chestnut dilute of some sort, but I can't work out what. Any ideas?
She's actually not diluted. At least not in the sense of cream or pearl. She's a flaxen red dun with heavy pangare. She's also showing the beginning effects of Lp varnish, but they're still rather light.
Parsnip
Visit My Farm

Re: Which type of dilute is she?

Post by Parsnip »

Silverine wrote:
Parsnip wrote:mare

She's actually not diluted. At least not in the sense of cream or pearl. She's a flaxen red dun with heavy pangare. She's also showing the beginning effects of Lp varnish, but they're still rather light.
Thanks. Hadn't thought about flaxen.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 am