The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Random Guess

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Random Guess

Post by kicara90 »

a foal was just born a strange colour his name is Chieftain Demon and he is in my competition barn.
I would have put a link or picture but I don't know how.
I know horses change colour as they get older but I just wondered what colour you all think this foal will turn out to be when he grows up. hence the title ( random guess )
thank you.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Random Guess

Post by Malakai10 »

kicara90 wrote:a foal was just born a strange colour his name is Chieftain Demon and he is in my competition barn.
I would have put a link or picture but I don't know how.
I know horses change colour as they get older but I just wondered what colour you all think this foal will turn out to be when he grows up. hence the title ( random guess )
thank you.
This guy?
He looks like he'll be a mealy buckskin with a tiger eye.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =13&t=2158

PS: post links by pressing URL and putting the URL in it. (You know, the http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/505669)
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

To make your pony show up in the forums (and keep a picture in their pedigree for future generations), you can take a photo of them on the "gallery" tab next to "progeny" in their profile.

If you open your horse's profile page via the "+" button on the pasture/barn page, you can copy their ID into your clipboard. Their ID is the number part of the URL you can see in your browser.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/505669
The red part is the horse's ID.

When you're posting on the forum, there's a "horse=" button above the text area. You click on it and put your horse's ID after the = sign to put it in your post.
It looks like this:
[horse=505669][/horse]

I went ahead and did it for you.

To make an accurate guess, you should ask when your foal is about 1 yr old as their coat changes a lot until then.
But your foal is a buckskin with Tiger Eye. There's a good chance it may develop some Snowflake spots but it's too early to be sure.
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Post by kicara90 »

thank you for your help
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

Very pretty foal!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 am