The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Unusual spots on legs

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Unusual spots on legs

Post by BlackOak2 »

So I'm wondering if these little freckles on this girl's legs are the snowflakes in color rather than white, because of where they are, or rather because they appear over white. She has had them since being a foal so I'm surprised I only noticed them now.
Which offers the next question, if the snowflakes change from white to color on the large white areas of a blanketed horse... or if there is another cause that is affecting this.

Ember's Tears

She is a decently nice looking girl, but also has these freckles elsewhere, a couple on her belly and a couple more on her rear leg (although these freckles are much less noticeable).
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Unusual spots on legs

Post by Kayaine »

BlackOak2 wrote:So I'm wondering if these little freckles on this girl's legs are the snowflakes in color rather than white, because of where they are, or rather because they appear over white. She has had them since being a foal so I'm surprised I only noticed them now.
Which offers the next question, if the snowflakes change from white to color on the large white areas of a blanketed horse... or if there is another cause that is affecting this.

Ember's Tears

She is a decently nice looking girl, but also has these freckles elsewhere, a couple on her belly and a couple more on her rear leg (although these freckles are much less noticeable).
I believe that those are places not covered by white rather than colored freckles.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Unusual spots on legs

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kayaine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...
I believe that those are places not covered by white rather than colored freckles.
Hmm... well thank you. It certainly is an unusual marking. The game really offers a wide spectrum of possibilities and she proves the case, doesn't she?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:30 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:30 pm