The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Starview Meadows Sales Thread + Horse Orders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Starview Meadows Sales Thread + Horse Orders

Post by Equuleus »

I frequently have a lot of horses I'd like to sell. This is going to be my dedicated area to do that. There's something good for every barn and every budget here. I specialize in dressage horses, and I'm working towards high movement conformation. I don't work with any one breed, and most of my horses are crossbreeds, but I like Trakehners and hope to get to Dutch Warmbloods at some point. I try to create a horse that is both aesthetically pleasing and competitive. When you buy a horse from me, you're getting an animal meant for the highest levels of competition. I will be offering trained horses, broodmares, stallions, plus prospects and young stock. If you don't see what you're looking for now, feel free to tell me what you are trying to find, and who knows, I might have something. Thanks for having a look at my animals, and I hope you find something you like in this group.

Fully Trained Horses

Cola For The Lady is a handsome grade stallion of primarily Deliboz and Arabian bloodlines. He is a very attractive grey, having very few flea-bitten parts save for perhaps his legs. His powerful hindquarters, short back, and musculature scream power. He is an endurance champion already, and I don't think it would be difficult for him to earn more titles with an owner who has enough time to put in the work with him. He's fully trained, it's just a matter of entering him in shows. He is sixteen years old but has plenty of life left in him, and I expect to see some lovely foals from him sometime soon. "Cola" has an HGP of 53,530, with no reds. He has greens in stamina and agility, plus a gold in intelligence. This truly is a nice stallion with a calm temperament. Bring him to your barn today. $12k OBO

Midnight Rox is a stunning three year old black filly just starting out in the competition arena. She won her dressage futurity, and already has $43,967 under her belt in earnings. She is trained to 747.2% and is ready to go out and win. Her bloodlines are a good projection of her future success. "Majesty" is by Shadow's Bird, a grand champion dressage stallion, and is out of Pop Rox, a champion dressage mare. Her compact build and powerful hindquarters are simply lovely, and I expect some lovely foals out of this mare. She has an HGP of 57k and a gold in intelligence, making her a great potential breeding prospect. Buy her today for a superior competitor and future broodmare. I am flexible on her price, so please make an offer if you so desire. $75k OBO

Stallions
No untrained stallions as of right now.

Broodmares
No broodmares right now.

Foals and Prospects
None right now.

Horse Orders / Custom Pairings
Do you see a pair of horses on my farm you'd like a foal from? Just say so, and I'll let you know if that's something I'm willing to do for you. Price will vary depending on the outcome of the pairing. Price will depend on the foal's HGP and conformation, ranging from $5,000 for a colt of 45k HGP and lower to $35,000+ for 67k+ HGP with good conformation. Trakehner foals will start at $1,000,000. Please tell me your budget as well as the pairing you'd like me to put together so I can work with you. Also, please note that due to having a real horse, being in school, and just being overall busy, I will need some time to do this. Give me a deadline so I know what I'm working with. I look forward to seeing what your pairing ideas are!
Last edited by Equuleus on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:47 am, edited 15 times in total.
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Re: Equuleus' Sales

Post by Equuleus »

The Mortal Angel and A Bandit's Bouquet have sold! Still some fabulous horses available and looking for homes. Remember to put your offers down here!
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Re: Equuleus' Sales

Post by Equuleus »

Dancing Warrior and Lovesick Soldier have sold! Grand Canyon Rosa, A Golden Mystery, and Cola For The Lady are all still available for $12k and under. These are fantastic horses that would be a great addition to your herd!
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Re: Starview Meadows Sales Thread + Horse Orders

Post by Equuleus »

New horses have been added to the original post, as well as a horse orders section! Check it out.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Equuleus wrote:I frequently have a lot of horses I'd like to sell. This is going to be my dedicated area to do that. There's something good for every barn and every budget here. I specialize in dressage horses, and I'm working towards high movement conformation. I don't work with any one breed, and most of my horses are crossbreeds, but I like Trakehners and hope to get to Dutch Warmbloods at some point. I try to create a horse that is both aesthetically pleasing and competitive. When you buy a horse from me, you're getting an animal meant for the highest levels of competition. I will be offering trained horses, broodmares, stallions, plus prospects and young stock. If you don't see what you're looking for now, feel free to tell me what you are trying to find, and who knows, I might have something. Thanks for having a look at my animals, and I hope you find something you like in this group.

Fully Trained Horses

Cola For The Lady is a handsome grade stallion of primarily Deliboz and Arabian bloodlines. He is a very attractive grey, having very few flea-bitten parts save for perhaps his legs. His powerful hindquarters, short back, and musculature scream power. He is an endurance champion already, and I don't think it would be difficult for him to earn more titles with an owner who has enough time to put in the work with him. He's fully trained, it's just a matter of entering him in shows. He is sixteen years old but has plenty of life left in him, and I expect to see some lovely foals from him sometime soon. "Cola" has an HGP of 53,530, with no reds. He has greens in stamina and agility, plus a gold in intelligence. This truly is a nice stallion with a calm temperament. Bring him to your barn today. $12k OBO

Stallions

Broodmares

Grand Canyon Rosa is a sweet little Arab broodmare who just isn't getting used here. She is on the older side at eighteen, but there's no reason why she can't still have a few foals. She has lovely, typey conformation with a dished face, highset tail, and elegant neck. "Rosa" would improve any herd with her good looks! She has a COI of only around 13%, and an HGP of 37k with no reds. She would be an excellent horse to use for bringing down herd COI, as Arabs are usually on the high side of that, especially the higher quality ones. She also has some training, and I would anticipate her doing well in at least lower level local shows. She's priced low for a quick sale to someone who can make use of her. Pick her up and enjoy this lovely little mare. $1,750

Foals and Prospects

Angel Steps is a practically perfect M'Bayar x Arabian colt. He stands 9.1 hands and is bombproof as a newborn, and should mature to be a chestnut. He has an HGP of 67.7k, with four golds in Stamina, Tempo, Balance and Intelligence, plus a green in Agility. He has positive comments in Strength, Stamina, and Movement. If this colt gets the proper training, he is going to dominate in whatever discipline you choose to show him in. He has a balance conformation score of 47, and a movement score of 52, which should translate into some incredible foals in the future. Normally I wouldn't even dream of selling a colt of this caliber. However, I had to choose between him and another colt, and while Angel Steps is a much more visually attractive colt, I chose the other. My loss is your gain. A colt like this could be your ticket to show ring glory. Snatch him up before someone else beats you to it. I am flexible on his price, so don't hesitate to make an offer. $35k OBO

*PARTIALLY TRAINED PURE TRAKEHNER*
Syrashore is a positively breathtaking Trakehner colt. He is two years old and stands 14.3hh, with an HGP of 51k, a gold in intelligence, and a green in balance. He has a lovely sport horse look, and I expect his foals to be top notch. His sire is the accomplished Snake Shore, a Master Champion in dressage with over fifty-eight million dollars in earnings at just six years old. Syrashore has been in training since he was born, and if he is put into a rigorous training program, he should be ready to show in a year. For those of you who don't know, there are level ten Trakehner competitions with ten million dollar purses every night. Syrashore is eligible for those competitions and could be a real money maker for you. With his bloodlines and jumpstart on training, I suspect you'll have a winner here. I'm only selling him because I have so many horses in training right now. Price WILL go up with further training and competition experience, so get him before you can't afford him. You can make back his purchase price in a single night of competing if he places, so don't hold back on him. $1,000,000 OBO

Tidal Wave is a wonderful Trakehner show prospect. He is just over two years old, and is 16hh with an HGP of 52k, a gold in agility, and a green in speed. He takes after his sire in looks, with his lush, dark coat and regal bearing. This colt has a little added bonus in that he has tiger eyes, giving him an almost haunting, intelligent look. He has been in training since his birth, and if he is put into a rigorous training program, he should be ready to show in a year. His sire, Snake Shore, is on the Trakehner leaderboards at number two for points, number five for wins, and number two for earnings. Snake Shore has over fifty eight million dollars in earnings at just six years old, and is already a Master Champion. For those of you who don't know, there are level ten Trakehner competitions with ten million dollar purses every night. Tidal Wave is eligible to compete in those, and he will be a force to be reckoned with! I'm only selling him because I have so many horses in training right now. Price WILL go up with further training and competition experience, so get him before you can't afford him. You can make back his purchase price in a single night of competing if he places, so don't hold back on him. $1,000,000 OBO

Do you see a pair of horses on my farm you'd like a foal from? Just say so, and I'll let you know if that's something I'm willing to do for you. Price will vary depending on the outcome of the pairing. Price will depend on the foal's HGP and conformation, ranging from $5,000 for a colt of 45k HGP and lower to $35,000+ for 67k+ HGP with good conformation. Trakehner foals will start at $1,000,000. Please tell me your budget as well as the pairing you'd like me to put together so I can work with you. Also, please note that due to having a real horse, being in school, and just being overall busy, I will need some time to do this. Give me a deadline so I know what I'm working with. I look forward to seeing what your pairing ideas are!
I would LOVE Syrashore! I'll pay over the million if you could finish his training :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Equuleus wrote:I frequently have a lot of horses I'd like to sell. This is going to be my dedicated area to do that. There's something good for every barn and every budget here. I specialize in dressage horses, and I'm working towards high movement conformation. I don't work with any one breed, and most of my horses are crossbreeds, but I like Trakehners and hope to get to Dutch Warmbloods at some point. I try to create a horse that is both aesthetically pleasing and competitive. When you buy a horse from me, you're getting an animal meant for the highest levels of competition. I will be offering trained horses, broodmares, stallions, plus prospects and young stock. If you don't see what you're looking for now, feel free to tell me what you are trying to find, and who knows, I might have something. Thanks for having a look at my animals, and I hope you find something you like in this group.

Fully Trained Horses

Stallions

Broodmares

Grand Canyon Rosa is a sweet little Arab broodmare who just isn't getting used here. She is on the older side at eighteen, but there's no reason why she can't still have a few foals. She has lovely, typey conformation with a dished face, highset tail, and elegant neck. "Rosa" would improve any herd with her good looks! She has a COI of only around 13%, and an HGP of 37k with no reds. She would be an excellent horse to use for bringing down herd COI, as Arabs are usually on the high side of that, especially the higher quality ones. She also has some training, and I would anticipate her doing well in at least lower level local shows. She's priced low for a quick sale to someone who can make use of her. Pick her up and enjoy this lovely little mare. $1,750

Foals and Prospects

Angel Steps is a practically perfect M'Bayar x Arabian colt. He stands 9.1 hands and is bombproof as a newborn, and should mature to be a chestnut. He has an HGP of 67.7k, with four golds in Stamina, Tempo, Balance and Intelligence, plus a green in Agility. He has positive comments in Strength, Stamina, and Movement. If this colt gets the proper training, he is going to dominate in whatever discipline you choose to show him in. He has a balance conformation score of 47, and a movement score of 52, which should translate into some incredible foals in the future. Normally I wouldn't even dream of selling a colt of this caliber. However, I had to choose between him and another colt, and while Angel Steps is a much more visually attractive colt, I chose the other. My loss is your gain. A colt like this could be your ticket to show ring glory. Snatch him up before someone else beats you to it. I am flexible on his price, so don't hesitate to make an offer. $35k OBO

Syrashore is a positively breathtaking Trakehner colt. He is two years old and stands 14.3hh, with an HGP of 51k, a gold in intelligence, and a green in balance. He has a lovely sport horse look, and I expect his foals to be top notch. His sire is the accomplished Snake Shore, a Master Champion in dressage with over fifty-eight million dollars in earnings at just six years old. Syrashore has been in training since he was born, and if he is put into a rigorous training program, he should be ready to show in a year. For those of you who don't know, there are level ten Trakehner competitions with ten million dollar purses every night. Syrashore is eligible for those competitions and could be a real money maker for you. With his bloodlines and jumpstart on training, I suspect you'll have a winner here. I'm only selling him because I have so many horses in training right now. Price WILL go up with further training and competition experience, so get him before you can't afford him. You can make back his purchase price in a single night of competing if he places, so don't hold back on him. $1,000,000 OBO

Tidal Wave is a wonderful Trakehner show prospect. He is just over two years old, and is 16hh with an HGP of 52k, a gold in agility, and a green in speed. He takes after his sire in looks, with his lush, dark coat and regal bearing. This colt has a little added bonus in that he has tiger eyes, giving him an almost haunting, intelligent look. He has been in training since his birth, and if he is put into a rigorous training program, he should be ready to show in a year. His sire, Snake Shore, is on the Trakehner leaderboards at number two for points, number five for wins, and number two for earnings. Snake Shore has over fifty eight million dollars in earnings at just six years old, and is already a Master Champion. For those of you who don't know, there are level ten Trakehner competitions with ten million dollar purses every night. Tidal Wave is eligible to compete in those, and he will be a force to be reckoned with! I'm only selling him because I have so many horses in training right now. Price WILL go up with further training and competition experience, so get him before you can't afford him. You can make back his purchase price in a single night of competing if he places, so don't hold back on him. $1,000,000 OBO

I would just LOVE Syrashore. I'll pay you over the million if you could possibly finish his training! :D
Edit: I'll take Tidal Wave too... I'll give you 3 million for the two of them to be fully trained!
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

meganamber wrote:

Fully Trained Horses

Stallions

Broodmares

Foals and Prospects

I would just LOVE Syrashore. I'll pay you over the million if you could possibly finish his training! :D
Edit: I'll take Tidal Wave too... I'll give you 3 million for the two of them to be fully trained!
I'm sorry, they both sold before I saw your post. Don't worry, though. I'm going to breed, train, and sell some more, so check back here every so often. I can also do a horse order for a Trakehner foal if you want. I will be charging extra in the future, though, as these boys sold so quickly.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Equuleus wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I'm sorry, they both sold before I saw your post. Don't worry, though. I'm going to breed, train, and sell some more, so check back here every so often. I can also do a horse order for a Trakehner foal if you want. I will be charging extra in the future, though, as these boys sold so quickly.
Aww man! That's disappointing. Well, I'm glad there will be more. I would love some 5* high GP fillies and colts. I will pay whatever you want to get them :) I am breeding Trakehners myself, and I'm always looking for new blood!
heartbeatforhorses
Visit My Farm

Post by heartbeatforhorses »

Fearless Fires FDP

I would really like Fearless Fires if that is OK. How much do you want for her?
I am willing to pay more if you train her.
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

heartbeatforhorses wrote:Fearless Fires FDP

I would really like Fearless Fires if that is OK. How much do you want for her?
I am willing to pay more if you train her.
Make me an offer. I don't think I can train her within any reasonable timeframe because I have a ton of horses that I need to train first, though.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 pm