The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Want to Buy: Grade or Crossbreed Mare

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Want to Buy: Grade or Crossbreed Mare

Post by Equuleus »

I am looking to buy a grade or crossbreed mare with an HGP of 65k or higher. Trakehner crosses are my absolute ideal, but it truly doesn't matter. I would prefer a sport horse type build, and I am not interested in any horses with especially downhill conformation. Color does not matter. I would prefer COI to be under 50%, but this is negotiable. Height does not matter. Head profile does not matter, though a pretty face is certainly a bonus. Overall I am searching for a balanced looking horse. If the horse has had positive dressage competition experience, that is a bonus, but as I'm looking for a broodmare, this doesn't matter all that much. I will pay extremely generously for the right horse. Tell me what sort of price you're looking for (you can give me a range), and I'll make an offer accordingly.
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Re: Want to Buy: Grade or Crossbreed Mare

Post by Equuleus »

I'm still on the lookout for these mares! I might even accept 60k HGP depending on what the rest of the mare is like. Keep in mind I'm willing to pay tens of thousands for the right mare.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Equuleus wrote:.
I could whip something up for ya. I'll ping you when I get a filly.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

Retsi wrote:
Equuleus wrote:.
I could whip something up for ya. I'll ping you when I get a filly.
That would be great! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Equuleus wrote:That would be great! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
SF Sundown Kid

Pregnancy in progress. I only found a few suitable stallions with Trakehner blood, the foals COI will not be below 50. Please feel free to look through my mares if you don't like the one I've chosen. Though I'm low on broodmares, you may find one you like. You could pick the stallion or let me find one. I also like balanced horses.
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

SF Sundown Kid

Pregnancy in progress. I only found a few suitable stallions with Trakehner blood, the foals COI will not be below 50. Please feel free to look through my mares if you don't like the one I've chosen. Though I'm low on broodmares, you may find one you like. You could pick the stallion or let me find one. I also like balanced horses.[/quote]

I actually really like that mare. Fingers crossed that foal is a filly and turns out nicely.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Equuleus wrote:I actually really like that mare. Fingers crossed that foal is a filly and turns out nicely.
Three colts!! :lol: maybe the fourth time is the charm.
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

Retsi wrote:
Equuleus wrote:I actually really like that mare. Fingers crossed that foal is a filly and turns out nicely.
Hahaha, that's insane! Fingers crossed for a filly next time.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Equuleus wrote:
Retsi wrote:
filly

ahhh finally, a filly. I sold her full brother for 350k :lol: hope you like her, let me know!
Equuleus
Visit My Farm

Post by Equuleus »

Retsi wrote:
Equuleus wrote:
filly

ahhh finally, a filly. I sold her full brother for 350k :lol: hope you like her, let me know!
She looks nice! About how much are you looking to get for her? Can I get a price range?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 am