The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Will pay BIG money for >>>

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Will pay BIG money for >>>

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbeRouge wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She is almost ready! Just finishing up her speed ;)

Haha thanks a zillion times! :P :oops: :lol: 8-) She is a good one!
No prob.. i cant ignore your requests :) So when you are done breeding her you can sale her back to me.. or i can make a stud available to improve her line (so i can get a foal from her)
Either way is fine! i think i will return her back soon when I am done breeding her :D Thanks again :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_2 wrote:
8arbeRouge wrote:
No prob.. i cant ignore your requests :) So when you are done breeding her you can sale her back to me.. or i can make a stud available to improve her line (so i can get a foal from her)
Either way is fine! i think i will return her back soon when I am done breeding her :D Thanks again :)
how is your project going?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Either way is fine! i think i will return her back soon when I am done breeding her :D Thanks again :)
how is your project going?
Everything is fine I guess. Not much going on though :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am