The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Possibly leaving the game :(

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by meganamber »

Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:56 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:56 pm