The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Re: Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:My current breeding project is micro tiny Falabellas and I'm ready to sell. There are 6 currently in my sale pasture and more on the way. Make an offer and I can list anytime. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/69071
Can I please have a foal out of sweetie http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211794 and Lil Skipper http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211796 I'll pay whatever you want and reckon! They are both sooo cute! Their baby will be extra cute...
Definitely! :) Whatever you want to pay is fine. :D Would you be interested in Falabella breeding? I have to let go of some of my stock and I want them to go to someone who will breed them and take good care of them. :)
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Can I please have a foal out of sweetie http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211794 and Lil Skipper http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211796 I'll pay whatever you want and reckon! They are both sooo cute! Their baby will be extra cute...
Definitely! :) Whatever you want to pay is fine. :D Would you be interested in Falabella breeding? I have to let go of some of my stock and I want them to go to someone who will breed them and take good care of them. :)
I could buy a Couple for breeding stock! Maybe 2 stallions and 4 mares? I would love to breed them on as they are just sooo cute! You name your price!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Definitely! :) Whatever you want to pay is fine. :D Would you be interested in Falabella breeding? I have to let go of some of my stock and I want them to go to someone who will breed them and take good care of them. :)
I could buy a Couple for breeding stock! Maybe 2 stallions and 4 mares? I would love to breed them on as they are just sooo cute! You name your price!
Awesome! I can list them as soon as the horses I have listed are bought (I can only sell 2 at a time :D ). How much are you able to pay? I don't want pricing to get in the way so I'm okay with any price but they usually sell for a few thousand.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Awesome! I can list them as soon as the horses I have listed are bought (I can only sell 2 at a time :D ). How much are you able to pay? I don't want pricing to get in the way so I'm okay with any price but they usually sell for a few thousand.
2 thousand each? btw would you like to buy a few australian stock horses? or Ponies? And yup sure just put them up whenever :) SO excited for my minis!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Awesome! I can list them as soon as the horses I have listed are bought (I can only sell 2 at a time :D ). How much are you able to pay? I don't want pricing to get in the way so I'm okay with any price but they usually sell for a few thousand.
2 thousand each? btw would you like to buy a few australian stock horses? or Ponies? And yup sure just put them up whenever :) SO excited for my minis!
Sounds great! 2 stallions, 4 mares, and your special foal :D If you're online right now, I'll remove the others and list yours. :) I'm doing offers only so no one else buys them, but you can offer whatever you want, I'll accept it when you're ready. :D
Update: Listed these for you!
Bonnie

Misty Giggle
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Sounds great! 2 stallions, 4 mares, and your special foal :D If you're online right now, I'll remove the others and list yours. :) I'm doing offers only so no one else buys them, but you can offer whatever you want, I'll accept it when you're ready. :D
Bonnie

Misty Giggle
Thanks sorry in the chat room :D I will get a pasture ready for the little studs :) THANKYOU
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Sounds great! 2 stallions, 4 mares, and your special foal :D If you're online right now, I'll remove the others and list yours. :) I'm doing offers only so no one else buys them, but you can offer whatever you want, I'll accept it when you're ready. :D
Bonnie

Misty Giggle
Thanks sorry in the chat room :D I will get a pasture ready for the little studs :) THANKYOU
No problem, thanks! :D It says you need more space :)
Also, if you read this thread you'll see that someone is looking for a sable champagne colored Falabella. I'm trying to breed one but I don't really have the time (and motivation), so if I put up my stallion ( http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1208206 ) for stud, and you happen to get one, feel free to reach out to that player and they'll probably buy (you should probably ask first) :)
Here's an example of the color, pink-ish with brown legs :)

Last edited by DianaWarriorPrincess on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
No problem, thanks! :D It says you need more space :)
Also, if you read this thread you'll see that someone is looking for a sable champagne colored Falabella. I'm trying to breed one but I don't really have the time (and motivation), so if I put up the stallion I'm using for stud, and you happen to get one, feel free to reach out to that player and they'll probably buy (you should probably ask first) :)
Here's an example of the color :)

Oh Alright I will try make one then... I just got more space :) SO you can shoot them over if you want :)
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: No problem, thanks! :D It says you need more space :)
Also, if you read this thread you'll see that someone is looking for a sable champagne colored Falabella. I'm trying to breed one but I don't really have the time (and motivation), so if I put up the stallion I'm using for stud, and you happen to get one, feel free to reach out to that player and they'll probably buy (you should probably ask first) :)
Here's an example of the color :)

Oh Alright I will try make one then... I just got more space :) SO you can shoot them over if you want :)
Awesome! Listed a few more! And cool! Certainly no obligation, but I figured I'd share the opportunity since the player is willing to pay good money :D
Quick question, will you buy part Falabellas who are still cute and have good stats? Note that the champagne buyer only wants pure.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Awesome! Listed a few more! And cool! Certainly no obligation, but I figured I'd share the opportunity since the player is willing to pay good money :D
Quick question, will you buy part Falabellas who are still cute and have good stats? Note that the champagne buyer only wants pure.
Can I just have pures... Please and more light coloured mares if you have them to make that red roan sort of or strawberry roan :) Cheers :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 pm