Community Forum

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

My current breeding project is micro tiny Falabellas and I'm ready to sell. There are 6 currently in my sale pasture and more on the way. Make an offer and I can list anytime. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/69071
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Re: Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

For a little extra I can take requests for mini foals from a particular mare and/or stallion, or sell breeding pairs that can produce foals (separate pedigrees, no siblings). It's extra work as my original stock came from two mares and two stallions, but it can be done. Please quote this post and include an offer when making custom requests, thanks.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:My current breeding project is micro tiny Falabellas and I'm ready to sell. There are 6 currently in my sale pasture and more on the way. Make an offer and I can list anytime. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/69071
How much for Speckled Heaven? He's adorable!! :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:My current breeding project is micro tiny Falabellas and I'm ready to sell. There are 6 currently in my sale pasture and more on the way. Make an offer and I can list anytime. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/69071
How much for Speckled Heaven? He's adorable!! :D
Thanks! He's so cute! :) How much would you be able to offer? I value my minis a lot because they're unique (no one else has Falabellas this small for sale/stud, I created my whole stock from the few I could find and the original mares have since passed), but I'm also flexible because I don't want expense to get in the way of anyone getting a cute horse they want. Whatever you can afford is fine, I trust you to be honest. :)
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: How much for Speckled Heaven? He's adorable!! :D
Thanks! He's so cute! :) How much would you be able to offer? I value my minis a lot because they're unique (no one else has Falabellas this small for sale/stud, I created my whole stock from the few I could find and the original mares have since passed), but I'm also flexible because I don't want expense to get in the way of anyone getting a cute horse they want. Whatever you can afford is fine, I trust you to be honest. :)
Since they are valuable and I'm glad you trust me with price like that while there are so many haters on the web, I think maybe 20k? This is definitely a price I don't give to others, but kind of like I said earlier, it meant a lot that you can trust someone you don't even know!!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

I also was looking at your farm and saw it said that this month was "Selling tons of Arabians! Pure and mixed. High GP, some champions, excellent traits. Once they're gone I won't be breeding any more (because I've moved on to minis :) )" I realize it said reply in a certain thread, but first I had a few questions:
1: are the horses you are talking about in the pasture of which you call "For sale-competition horses"?
2: how much for an untrained horse from that pasture?
3: any trained ones for sale?
Thanks!!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
Since they are valuable and I'm glad you trust me with price like that while there are so many haters on the web, I think maybe 20k? This is definitely a price I don't give to others, but kind of like I said earlier, it meant a lot that you can trust someone you don't even know!!
Aww, thank you so much! :) Are you sure you're okay with that? As I said, I'm flexible, but yeah, you've been really kind and fair with sales and I appreciate that. And yes, the horses in the competition pasture are for sale, except Renegade who I'm kind of attached to :) and none of them are trained right now but I could train one for you, they'll probably be ready in a week or so! Do you have a preference? I just added a few to the pasture. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/68084 I'm flexible with offers here too, but trained is worth more than untrained.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

I placed Speckled Haven for sale but allowed offers in case you decide on a lower price :)
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I placed Speckled Haven for sale but allowed offers in case you decide on a lower price :)
Thanks you!! I have to finish waiting on a certain course so I can get mpre hosres but I will pick him up right away when I can!! Also 20k is great, I really appreceaite your kindness!!
Golden Thunderclap has definitely caught my eye from your competition pasture. It would be great if you could train him, the stats don't need to be all the way to 100, too. I would absolutely be willing to pay 15-21k for him trained, as well. Thanks so much again!!
I will definitely keep you in mind when looking for horses, for you are kind and honorable and flexible and have such adorable horses!!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I placed Speckled Haven for sale but allowed offers in case you decide on a lower price :)
Thanks you!! I have to finish waiting on a certain course so I can get mpre hosres but I will pick him up right away when I can!! Also 20k is great, I really appreceaite your kindness!!
Golden Thunderclap has definitely caught my eye from your competition pasture. It would be great if you could train him, the stats don't need to be all the way to 100, too. I would absolutely be willing to pay 15-21k for him trained, as well. Thanks so much again!!
I will definitely keep you in mind when looking for horses, for you are kind and honorable and flexible and have such adorable horses!!
Thank you so much! You're welcome, no problem! :)
I'd be happy to train him! You're very welcome! :D One thing, I was hoping to sell Golden with an accompanying mare (Magical Flashy) because they're super tall palominos with similar conformations and they'd be excellent for a new pedigree! If you have the space, I can absolutely sell both of them to you for 20K! Would you want Flashy to be trained too?
Thanks again, you're really nice and I'm always happy to provide you with your dream horses. :) Here's a post where I outline my plans for future breeding and sales. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=11598 You can check on my sale pastures (beauty, competition and mini) any time, I'm adding new horses all the time!
I hope you have an awesome day! :D
Last edited by DianaWarriorPrincess on February 11th, 2018, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!