The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Re: Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Thanks you!! I have to finish waiting on a certain course so I can get mpre hosres but I will pick him up right away when I can!! Also 20k is great, I really appreceaite your kindness!!
Golden Thunderclap has definitely caught my eye from your competition pasture. It would be great if you could train him, the stats don't need to be all the way to 100, too. I would absolutely be willing to pay 15-21k for him trained, as well. Thanks so much again!!
I will definitely keep you in mind when looking for horses, for you are kind and honorable and flexible and have such adorable horses!!
Thank you so much! You're welcome, no problem! :)
I'd be happy to train him! You're very welcome! :D
Thanks again, you're really nice and I'm always happy to provide you with your dream horses. :) Here's a post where I outline my plans for future breeding and sales. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=11598 You can check on my sale pastures (beauty, competition and mini) any time, I'm adding new horses all the time!
I hope you have an awesome day! :D
OMG!! Thank you sooo much and you too!!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Thank you so much! You're welcome, no problem! :)
I'd be happy to train him! You're very welcome! :D
Thanks again, you're really nice and I'm always happy to provide you with your dream horses. :) Here's a post where I outline my plans for future breeding and sales. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=11598 You can check on my sale pastures (beauty, competition and mini) any time, I'm adding new horses all the time!
I hope you have an awesome day! :D
OMG!! Thank you sooo much and you too!!
You're so welcome!! :D You're really nice and I'm glad you're going to get some horses you love! I updated my reply, I forgot that I want to sell Golden with a similar mare (super tall palomino, high GP and great racing potential) so that they can breed and make a unique pedigree. Do you have room for two? :) I could even train the mare too, and give you both for whatever you can offer. :D It's okay if you're not interested.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! Thank you sooo much and you too!!
You're so welcome!! :D You're really nice and I'm glad you're going to get some horses you love! I updated my reply, I forgot that I want to sell Golden with a similar mare (super tall palomino, high GP and great racing potential) so that they can breed and make a unique pedigree. Do you have room for two? :) I could even train the mare too, and give you both for whatever you can offer. :D It's okay if you're not interested.
Oh, I definitaly would be!! I'm currently working on 3 projects, of which one is getting REALLY tall horses!! It doesn't matter if the mare is trained or not. I can add an extra 5k to whatever price for the stallion?
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Oh, I definitaly would be!! I'm currently working on 3 projects, of which one is getting REALLY tall horses!! It doesn't matter if the mare is trained or not. I can add an extra 5k to whatever price for the stallion?
Ahh that makes me so happy that they're going to fit right in with your project! :D I was looking for a good home for them as they don't fit into my mini project :) but they'll be wonderful for you! Definitely, how about 20-25K for the trained stallion and untrained mare? I'll let you know as soon as he's ready (and you can have the mare anytime!) :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Oh, I definitaly would be!! I'm currently working on 3 projects, of which one is getting REALLY tall horses!! It doesn't matter if the mare is trained or not. I can add an extra 5k to whatever price for the stallion?
Ahh that makes me so happy that they're going to fit right in with your project! :D I was looking for a good home for them as they don't fit into my mini project :) but they'll be wonderful for you! Definitely, how about 20-25K for the trained stallion and untrained mare? I'll let you know as soon as he's ready (and you can have the mare anytime!) :D
That's absolutely PERFECT!! I can take the mare in a few minutes, I need to complete this coarse so I can have room for more horses!!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
That's absolutely PERFECT!! I can take the mare in a few minutes, I need to complete this coarse so I can have room for more horses!!
Just picked up Speckled Heaven and can pick up the mare anytime that's good for you!! :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Super awesome!!! :D Thank you so much! I'm so glad, I know you'll give them a great home and I hope they'll be excellent for your project!! :) I'll list her for 10K after you buy the mini (I only have 2 slots for sales until I get a membership), thanks :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: That's absolutely PERFECT!! I can take the mare in a few minutes, I need to complete this coarse so I can have room for more horses!!
Super awesome!!! :D Thank you so much! I'm so glad, I know you'll give them a great home and I hope they'll be excellent for your project!! :) I'll list her for 10K after you buy the mini (I only have 2 slots for sales until I get a membership), thanks :D
Okey!! :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Super awesome!!! :D Thank you so much! I'm so glad, I know you'll give them a great home and I hope they'll be excellent for your project!! :) I'll list her for 10K after you buy the mini (I only have 2 slots for sales until I get a membership), thanks :D
Okey!! :D
Yay! :D Thanks! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1192082
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: That's absolutely PERFECT!! I can take the mare in a few minutes, I need to complete this coarse so I can have room for more horses!!
Just picked up Speckled Heaven and can pick up the mare anytime that's good for you!! :D
Thanks again!!! :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1192082
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 pm