The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Re: Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: If your willing, I'll buy this one!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206078
I'll pay 21k to make up both horses!! And if you do want him back, I'll sell him back for $1!! :D :D :D
Thank you so much, I put him for sale!! He's yours to keep if you want! :) :) :D
OMG!! Are you sure!! You can definitely have him back if you want, I just want to make sure you have the promised amount of money because your such a nice player and really care. there's not enough of nice people like you out on the internet, nowadays!! {Ha, nowadays!! :lol: :lol: :lol: }
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Thank you so much, I put him for sale!! He's yours to keep if you want! :) :) :D
OMG!! Are you sure!! You can definitely have him back if you want, I just want to make sure you have the promised amount of money because your such a nice player and really care. there's not enough of nice people like you out on the internet, nowadays!! {Ha, nowadays!! :lol: :lol: :lol: }
You can keep him, I know you love that breed and I want you to have one!! :D Thank you so much for being kind and paying me more, you're really nice too!! :D (lol, yeah! :lol: )
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! Are you sure!! You can definitely have him back if you want, I just want to make sure you have the promised amount of money because your such a nice player and really care. there's not enough of nice people like you out on the internet, nowadays!! {Ha, nowadays!! :lol: :lol: :lol: }
You can keep him, I know you love that breed and I want you to have one!! :D Thank you so much for being kind and paying me more, you're really nice too!! :D (lol, yeah! :lol: )
Thanks!! I can't say it enough!! Thanks!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: You can keep him, I know you love that breed and I want you to have one!! :D Thank you so much for being kind and paying me more, you're really nice too!! :D (lol, yeah! :lol: )
Oh, also good luck with your internet and, um, yeah!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: You can keep him, I know you love that breed and I want you to have one!! :D Thank you so much for being kind and paying me more, you're really nice too!! :D (lol, yeah! :lol: )
You're very welcome!! No problem!! :D :D :)
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Thanks!! I can't say it enough!! Thanks!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
Oh, also good luck with your internet and, um, yeah!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much!! :D :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Oh, also good luck with your internet and, um, yeah!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much!! :D :D
:] Yay!! :D :D :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Thanks for your input! I'll try breeding the classic champagne stallion with a brown mare. Which (if any) of those 3 public studs would work for you? I forgot what you preferred about Lp or no Lp.
No Lp is preferred, all of them carry it...so it is really dependent on the mare you will be using and how many gens your willing to breed
Hi! I've been breeding a lot but I keep getting Classic Champagnes. Would you like one (cheap is fine) so you can try breeding as well?
Driftwood Sparrow
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
No Lp is preferred, all of them carry it...so it is really dependent on the mare you will be using and how many gens your willing to breed
Hi! I've been breeding a lot but I keep getting Classic Champagnes. Would you like one (cheap is fine) so you can try breeding as well?
Driftwood Sparrow
Not particularly interested in breeding anymore for myself, I'm specifically looking for outside stock
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:My current breeding project is micro tiny Falabellas and I'm ready to sell. There are 6 currently in my sale pasture and more on the way. Make an offer and I can list anytime. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/69071
Can I please have a foal out of sweetie http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211794 and Lil Skipper http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211796 I'll pay whatever you want and reckon! They are both sooo cute! Their baby will be extra cute...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 pm