The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

All Arabians Mares

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

All Arabians Mares

Post by MBroHam05 »

Buying Arabian Mares. Trained or untrained!
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: All Arabians Mares

Post by texí »

MBroHam05 wrote:Buying Arabian Mares. Trained or untrained!
I have a lot of them and I can do a full training if you choose one, all of them are not for sale though.
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

Did you want Bonnie or not?
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

I'm sorry but I have other people who were making offers and I had to decline them because I thought you wanted Bonnie. But seeing as you're not replying or really making an effort to buy the horse, I will sell her elsewhere.
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

TabbyWelch wrote:I'm sorry but I have other people who were making offers and I had to decline them because I thought you wanted Bonnie. But seeing as you're not replying or really making an effort to buy the horse, I will sell her elsewhere.

Just logged on. I'd still like her if you have her. I commented back to you yesterday and waited all day and you never replied. But if you've already sold her it's cool
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:25 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:25 am