The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Oak Farm Sales - Revolving Stock Only

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Open

Post by vallers »

Either
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:Either
These are the horses that will be coming up from the competition line that produced that mare.

Master Blue

This is her father. I'm attempting to get two viable foals from him, but it's a difficult go. I don't know how many additional years he'll age though.

The Sunny Heart

This mare will be available soon I hope. Line bred to the stallion above. I suspect she will be available quicker than the rest.

Opalescent Heartbeat

This mare is a half sibling to the stallion above (they share the same sire). However, I have her scheduled to another stud after she produced one from the current one she's been crossed to. She'll likely be close to or past 20 when I'm done with her. Although she carries good bloodines on one side, her dam doesn't carry strong competition bloodlines at all, and I'm struggling to find a viable stud that will match well with her. But it's the color she carries that I want most.

Obstinate Agust

This is an outside mare that I'm breeding to my Dominic sire. Once I get a good foal from this pairing, she'll be ready for sale as well.

Then, I've been considering aging out Dominic. He's given me a few good offspring to solidify my grinder competition line. But I could offer him for sale as well. I'm undecided on him just yet.
I can let you know when any of these have produced what I want and are ready to sell.
These are the ones that should be coming up soon. I have others related to this grinder competition line, but they're still in the breeding pen or under competition trials and aren't yet close to being sold.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

One horse offered as a Quest sale.
Margaret

Price: 1000
Breed: Kazakh x Turkmene [50%]
Age at posting: 9 years, 7.6 months
Foals: 1
Training: None
Reasoning for sale: Quest mare. She produced an Iomud filly. Her use is finished.

SOLD
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

One mare offered as an Other Sale.
Obstinate Agust

Price: $80,000 OBO
Breed: Pure Arabian
Age at posting: 15 years, 9.7 months
Foals: 2
Training: Full & Fully Comped
Reasoning for sale: Part of my grinder competition bloodline. I received the foals I wanted to breed from her, she's available for another. She will be offered as a discount newbie sale horse (no less then quarter price).

SOLD
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Last edited by BlackOak2 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:...
Master Blue

Just 50,000 for him.
It appears he needs to be crossed with a strong mare to produce the type of offspring to match him. He's an excellent competitor but rather disappointing me in the breeding shed.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Closed

Post by BlackOak2 »

Another mare is ready if you're interested.
Base price for her will be 70,000.
Autumn Notes
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Autumn Notes
Hi is this horses sold or would I be able to have him if not so you have any other horses for sale :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabianninja wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Autumn Notes
Hi is this horses sold or would I be able to have him if not so you have any other horses for sale :D
Right now, the only ones that may become available is my grinder competition line. Vallers has shown express interest in them and will have the first pick.

If vallers chooses to not purchase this mare, I will post her for public sale. If or when that happens, I will notify you the minute she's posted. Keep in mind that the base price I'm asking from vallers is the base price I'll accept from the mare and not the minimum sale price to purchase outright from my posting. Minimum outright purchase will be more than the base price.
These horses do sell, quite quickly for minimum outright purchase.

If you're looking for a specific one, when these few that are earmarked for vallers are done, I can earmark one for you as first pick. You'll need to let me know what type you're looking for (i.e. color, competition type, HGP, etc...)
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Right now, the only ones that may become available is my grinder competition line. Vallers has shown express interest in them and will have the first pick.

If vallers chooses to not purchase this mare, I will post her for public sale. If or when that happens, I will notify you the minute she's posted. Keep in mind that the base price I'm asking from vallers is the base price I'll accept from the mare and not the minimum sale price to purchase outright from my posting. Minimum outright purchase will be more than the base price.
These horses do sell, quite quickly for minimum outright purchase.

If you're looking for a specific one, when these few that are earmarked for vallers are done, I can earmark one for you as first pick. You'll need to let me know what type you're looking for (i.e. color, competition type, HGP, etc...)
Hi so the 70k is the min price for her if she is avaliable if vallers doesn't want her

-I am looking for any breed really I would like one like her if you get a other one like her again (I loved her color thats why I wanted her)
No arabians if possible but any other breed would be good
TB and Delboiz would be good as I want to start breeding them :D
- HGP 50+ but any as long as no reds
-Colour wise I not bothered as long as I like it really
- competitions any as long as they are good at it
Thanks
Arabianninja
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm