The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

East Coast Stables - ALL HORSES FOR SALE; ALL 0% COI

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

East Coast Stables - ALL HORSES FOR SALE; ALL 0% COI

Post by GrayJay »

Hi folks,
I've decided to leave the game since I just spend too much time on it (simply limiting my time is not an option in this case). What a great game...just don't have the time!
Therefore: I am selling ALL horses on my farm for 1$, 2$ for mares that are pregnant. As I had not advanced very far in the game, they include all the foundation horses (Arabian, Belgian, Caspian, Forest Horse, North African Barbs, Przewalskis, Shetland Pony, Tarpans, and Turkmenes), plus a few Akhal-Tekes.

Characteristics: All horses are purebred and all are 0% COI since that was one of my breeding goals.

Simply click on "Visit My Farm" on the right to have a look.
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast Stables - ALL HORSES FOR SALE; ALL 0% COI

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

Aw don't leave! D:
You could just pop in once in a while to check on your horses!
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Re: Second farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

For horses on my second farm, see "Visit My Farm" on the right of this reply.
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

GrayJay wrote:Hi folks,
I've decided to leave the game since I just spend too much time on it (simply limiting my time is not an option in this case). What a great game...just don't have the time!
Therefore: I am selling ALL horses on my farm for 1$, 2$ for mares that are pregnant. As I had not advanced very far in the game, they include all the foundation horses (Arabian, Belgian, Caspian, Forest Horse, North African Barbs, Przewalskis, Shetland Pony, Tarpans, and Turkmenes), plus a few Akhal-Tekes.

Characteristics: All horses are purebred and all are 0% COI since that was one of my breeding goals.

How much for most of your Shetland Ponies?
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Low HGP horses

Post by GrayJay2 »

Exception: I am selling a couple of LOW HGP horses that I was using for the "Low HGP foal" quest; these are NOT 0% COI since I was in-breeding. These have "Low HGP" with a number for the horse name.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

Sky Bay Stables wrote:
GrayJay wrote:Hi folks,

How much for most of your Shetland Ponies?
Stallions are 1$, pregnant mare for 2$. (Price is low since I don't need the money!) They are up for sale now, have a look: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/70522
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Sky Bay Stables wrote:Aw don't leave! D:
You could just pop in once in a while to check on your horses!
:) Thing is: I did a quick calculation and realized it would take me over 100 years (real time) to accomplish my goal of complete all the breeding quests, at horses aging .5 months per day and playing over half an hour a day, and more on weekends. I didn't want to change my goals, so realizing I could never possibly complete them, decided to quit now.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

GrayJay2 wrote:
Sky Bay Stables wrote: How much for most of your Shetland Ponies?
Stallions are 1$, pregnant mare for 2$. (Price is low since I don't need the money!) They are up for sale now, have a look: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/70522
Looks like they're all gone; I hope you got one...
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast Stables - ALL HORSES SOLD

Post by GrayJay2 »

Update: All remaining horses have been sold
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm