The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wanted

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Wanted

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello everyone!

Wanted:
thoroughbred mare\filly
Very high stat Arabian mares (min 4 gold, GP65+)

Please feel free to reply with suggested pricing
Many thanks,
Kienna - the double r ranch
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Hey, I am doing this on my phone right now :P but if you look on my farm in the Sale PASTURE there are High GP Arabian fillies in there if you are interested. :D :D
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello everyone!

Wanted:
thoroughbred mare\filly

Many thanks,
Ok, I just looked and I have 2 Arabian Fillies that meet your qualifications. If you want to check them out you can visit my farm. They are in the Sale Pasture and their names are Angels Fortunes and Sands Fortunes. Please ping me back if you are interested. :D :D :D
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello everyone!

Wanted:
thoroughbred mare\filly

Many thanks,
Ok, I just looked and I have 2 Arabian Fillies that meet your qualifications. If you want to check them out you can visit my farm. They are in the Sale Pasture and their names are Angels Fortunes and Sands Fortunes. Please ping me back if you are interested. :D :D :D
Hello; you horses are great, how much approx do u want for them? I'm not wiling to pay a huge price because it is possible to get some quite cheap if u keep watching, but saying that they are good horses..!

Not sure weather to get one or both right now.
Thanks
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote: Ok, I just looked and I have 2 Arabian Fillies that meet your qualifications. If you want to check them out you can visit my farm. They are in the Sale Pasture and their names are Angels Fortunes and Sands Fortunes. Please ping me back if you are interested. :D :D :D
Hello; you horses are great, how much approx do u want for them? I'm not wiling to pay a huge price because it is possible to get some quite cheap if u keep watching, but saying that they are good horses..!

Thanks
Thank you for looking at them :D I am selling for really cheap right now so I could sell you both of them for 25k all together?...
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:

Thanks
Thank you for looking at them :D I am selling for really cheap right now so I could sell you both of them for 25k all together?...
I have only 16k right now. So will 20k be okay as soon as I earn that? Will try to do today
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Jardine_Horses wrote: Thank you for looking at them :D I am selling for really cheap right now so I could sell you both of them for 25k all together?...
I have only 16k right now. So will 20k be okay as soon as I earn that? Will try to do today
Sounds good to me :D I will not be on again today but I will be on tomorrow around the same time.... and if you need more time I can wait :D :D :D
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
Sounds good to me :D I will not be on again today but I will be on tomorrow around the same time.... and if you need more time I can wait :D :D :D
OK thx v much (I know I'm paying a fortune but trust it will pay off! ) :) tomorrow I hope - should be okay
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
Let me know when u r next online ;) its not urgent but would like to get soon ;)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

I have many high stat mares that i am willing to sell and a few good colts too! Visit my farm to see them!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 pm