The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

BuyingUnwantedHorses wrote:Heyyyyy! I'm a new account that wants to buy people's unwanted horses.
I have a few rules however!

Rule 1: The horse(s) have to be older than 2 years at least.
Rule 2: I will not be paying outrageous prices for unwanted horses.
Rule 3: I will not buy starter horses because to me they seem to have no personality or effort from the buyer.
Rule 4: I will pay up to $500 for 1 horse (unless they have a title or are highly trained).
Rule 5: I can take in any horse, I will even pay more for rare breeds (if you want to sell them for some reason).
Rule 6: If a horse is on the brink of passing then don't expect me to pay more than $50 for them.
Rule 7: I will NOT buy any pregnant horses as that takes one more space that I could use for another horse. The mare must have the foal before selling.

That's all lol

Reply to this with your horse(s)/paddocks and I will pick out a few of my favourites!
I will either sell them or age them out.

Thanks!

take as many as you want; you name the price

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94801
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/67145
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/66565

only the horses in these pastures are for sale please, if you look around my farm
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by Showtym »

These r all my unwanted horses
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95133
I have more if u want to look round my farm
Lila Diamond
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila Diamond »

BuyingUnwantedHorses wrote:Heyyyyy! I'm a new account that wants to buy people's unwanted horses.

Rule 3: I will not buy starter horses because to me they seem to have no personality or effort from the buyer.
Rule 4: I will pay up to $500 for 1 horse (unless they have a title or are highly trained).
Rule 5: I can take in any horse, I will even pay more for rare breeds (if you want to sell them for some reason).
Rule 6: If a horse is on the brink of passing then don't expect me to pay more than $50 for them.
Rule 7: I will NOT buy any pregnant horses as that takes one more space that I could use for another horse. The mare must have the foal before selling.

That's all lol

Reply to this with your horse(s)/paddocks and I will pick out a few of my favourites!

Thanks!
Dusty

Sunlight

Ace
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

you can look at all my horses in the selling field/pasture.i have unique coloring and rare breeds but need spaces for new horses.you can go on my farm or a posted a forum with all my horses for sale called unique horses for sale x
thanks x
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

That's all lol

Thanks!
This horse may not be exactly what you want, but i need her gone and she's only $10. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1407476
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Post by BuyingUnwantedHorses »

Hi everyone! Currently, I haven't been active as I have been focusing on other things atm. I will look at the horses very shortly. However, my computer is almost dead. I have no idea of when I will go back on here. So sorry for any inconveniences this may cause :)
Polemonium
Visit My Farm

Post by Polemonium »

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

That's all lol

Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/66565

you can have as many of these as you want- you name your price. i'm also making a forum post, so other people will have a chance to offer.

Thanks!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Can you please give a home to the horses in this pasture?
I need space badly and I'm only asking $50 each!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75457
I would appreciate it!!
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Post by BuyingUnwantedHorses »

That's all lol

Thanks!
Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that finally, three years after I first opened this/2 years since I was last online, I'm reopening this to the public! Rules are still the same and I'll try to be as online as often as possible but I am doing a lot of school work currently so I can't guarantee that I'll be on every week or more. Thanks in advance <333
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:08 am