The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Grinders

Post by h a z e l »

Royale Ranch wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
A third grinder is ready for you :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1940059
sorry hazel, didnt mean to rebuff you in the chat yesterday - have been very busy, but will get them all from you on my side asap :)
thanks so much, appreciate to no end!
It’s perfectly all right :)
h a z e l 2
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 2 »

Yes, all of that is correct :) I have the one not up for offers yet up now :) So do you still want 10 or are you good with these 8? I’m glad you listed them all, I was having trouble remembering what number I was on :lol:
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Royale Ranch wrote:...
Royal Training wrote:...
Got another one ready for you! :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1940585
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Belgian Ardennias x Ardennais

Post by Sawd10 »

Hello, I have been looking around, but I cannot seem to find any 2-or 3 year old Belgian Ardennias x Ardennias horses... Does anyone have any? :D I am trying so hard to get a Dutch Draft horse.. :?
Last edited by Sawd10 on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
330 Basin 3
Visit My Farm

Post by 330 Basin 3 »

I am new, as soon as any new horses pop up i would love to purchase, thanks
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: EVERYONE ATTENTION PLEASE! (Not being rude)

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:Hello, I have been looking around, but I cannot seem to find any 2-or 3 year old Belgian Ardennias x Ardennias horses... Does anyone have any? :D I am trying so hard to get a Dutch Draft horse.. :?
Hi Sawd10 :) As this is a sales forum I created to sell Arabian grinders, you’re not going to have much luck finding what you need here. Why don’t you make your own post in the Horses For Sale section of the forums? :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

330 Basin 3 wrote:I am new, as soon as any new horses pop up i would love to purchase, thanks
I’ll let you know when I have one available :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

@H_a_z_e_l Hello, thank you for the information, H_a_z_e_l. But... I do not know how to make my own Forum. How do I? I am thinking about entering your contest.. Is it the Confos or the Logos? :?: Lastly, I would love if you would check out my Boarding? Just press my name and go to my farm and then scroll down and all the info is there. It is pretty cheap. :) I would love to board/train someones horse!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:@H_a_z_e_l Hello, thank you for the information, H_a_z_e_l. But... I do not know how to make my own Forum. How do I? I am thinking about entering your contest.. Is it the Confos or the Logos? :?: Lastly, I would love if you would check out my Boarding? Just press my name and go to my farm and then scroll down and all the info is there. It is pretty cheap. :) I would love to board/train someones horse!
Just go to Community > Forum > Horses For Sale. Then click “Create Topic” and write your add looking for the horses you wanted.
My contest is for creating me a farm logo :)
You are wanting to board horses for other players? I would definitely suggest becoming a trainer because trainers are always in demand- borders not as much. If you want to become a trainer, I would suggest taking training courses until you can train a horse in under 4 years. Then you can offer your training services to the public for a reasonable price and you’ll probably get lots of horses to train :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Royale Ranch wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
A third grinder is ready for you :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1940059
sorry hazel, didnt mean to rebuff you in the chat yesterday - have been very busy, but will get them all from you on my side asap :)
thanks so much, appreciate to no end!
One more ready :) He is the last one, correct?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1942278
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:59 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:59 am