The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horse Auction! Lots of different breeds!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horse Auction! Lots of different breeds!

Post by Walnut Acres »

Horses#9 wrote:
Train wrote:if you are the first person to read this post you will get a free horse ($1) or breeding between any of my horses on my and my friends accounts (with permission from my friends) : Walnut Acres, BOB!, Train, NN.Eventing & D.M Boarding

To claim this prize please be the first one to post on this forum with the keyword: Thoroughbred

Thanks
Train & Walnut Acres

i am posting for her as she is somewhere with no reception for 2 weeks maybe more! I dont know

Thoroughbred
:D
Congratulations! You've won 1 month IRL of free breeding on the account BOB! please pick any horses you would like bred (can be more than one & some are not in breeding prize) and just list the 2 horses by name in pairs of 2 (stallion + mare) and i'll breed them for you and then sell the foals to you for free ($1 min. sale cost)

cheers
W.A
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Walnut Acres wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:

Thoroughbred
Congratulations! You've won 1 month IRL of free breeding on the account BOB! please pick any horses you would like bred (can be more than one & some are not in breeding prize) and just list the 2 horses by name in pairs of 2 (stallion + mare) and i'll breed them for you and then sell the foals to you for free ($1 min. sale cost)

cheers
W.A
Hi i will go and look now
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Walnut Acres wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:

Thoroughbred

cheers
W.A
The link for bobs Farm won't work can you send me a link thanks
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Walnut Acres wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Hi wondering if you had any Arabians up for auction as I am new and want to start breeding some
Thanks
Yes i 100% do but they're untrained and not for auction they're just for sale have a look on my farm & the farm:
BOB!
BOB! has lots of arabian as she was breeding arabs with a higher hgp and physique for a while if you fine any just contact me on here thanks!
Can you send me a link for Bob's farms Thanks
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Train wrote:if you are the first person to read this post you will get a free horse ($1) or breeding between any of my horses on my and my friends accounts (with permission from my friends) : Walnut Acres, BOB!, Train, NN.Eventing & D.M Boarding

To claim this prize please be the first one to post on this forum with the keyword: Thoroughbred

Thanks
Train & Walnut Acres

i am posting for her as she is somewhere with no reception for 2 weeks maybe more! I dont know
Hi I was the player who won the free breeding where do I look go to choose the horses
And how many pairs am I allowed to breed from :mrgreen: :D
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Horses#9 wrote:

Thanks
Train & Walnut Acres

Hi I was the player who won the free breeding where do I look go to choose the horses
hi so you are allowed to breed as many pairs as you like for 1 month IRL but she doesnt have unlimited horse ownerhip space so only 3 or 4 mares breeding at once.

To get to their farm go to settings - forum settings - then click the tab that says 'friends & foes' - go manage friends - add the usesrname: BOB! - then click on their name in the blue - go to farm - select as many pairs as you would like.

JUST SO YOU KNOW NOT ALL HORSES ARE IN THE BREEDING PRIZE SO IF YOU LIST ONE I'LL JUST ASK YOU TO PICK A DIFFFERENT MARE OR STALLION

cheers
W.A
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote:
Horses#9 wrote: Hi I was the player who won the free breeding where do I look go to choose the horses
hi so you are allowed to breed as many pairs as you like for 1 month IRL but she doesnt have unlimited horse ownerhip space so only 3 or 4 mares breeding at once.

To get to their farm go to settings - forum settings - then click the tab that says 'friends & foes' - go manage friends - add the usesrname: BOB! - then click on their name in the blue - go to farm - select as many pairs as you would like.

JUST SO YOU KNOW NOT ALL HORSES ARE IN THE BREEDING PRIZE SO IF YOU LIST ONE I'LL JUST ASK YOU TO PICK A DIFFFERENT MARE OR STALLION

cheers
W.A
please read info above this message BUT please send me the list of breeding pairs thanks!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Walnut Acres wrote:I am auctioning off my horses off my 3 accounts: Walnut Acres, Train & Basil Pumpkin Squash.
Conformations included on some!
Champions - Extra $10,000 (Dependant on horse)

Prices listed in Green are negotiable

Prices listed in Blue are non negotiable

Prices listed in Red are horses being held for another player who has purchased the horse!

HORSES INFO LISTED IN ORANGE HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

I WILL LOWER PRICES FOR NEWER PLAYERS JUST STATE THAT UR NEWER AND U WILL GET HIGH DISCOUNT!!
Ch. Jupiter

$75,000
Fully Trained!
Champion in Saddleseat
HGP: 69,478

Speed 41
Strength 25
Stamina 37
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 37
Movement 51
Agility 32
Tempo 40

Ch. ✰ Berry ✰

$110,000
Fully Trained & Champion in Show Jumping
HGP: 54,045

Sugarcane

$85,000
Fully trained.
Training to be Champion in Saddleseat
HGP: 58,662

Windchime

$35,000
Fully Trained:
Training in Racing
HGP: 29,080

Choc-Chip!

$5000
1/4 Trained
HGP: 47,193

Honey - SOLD

Sold to UndepredictableDragon
$45,000
Fully Trained
HGP: 36,511

Candy

$12,500
3/4 Trained
HGP: 30,497

River

$95,000
Fully Trained
Training to be Champion in Endurance & Dressage
HGP: 61,260

Fizz - SOLD

Sold to Little Cookie771
$18,000
9/10 Trained
Training to be Champion in Cutting
HGP: 56,735

Neon - SOLD

Sold to Vallers
$500,000 - Original price WAS $95,000 but they offered more.
9/10 Trained
Training to be Champion in Cross Country
HGP: 50,944

If you are interested in any of these horses please reply to me on THIS forum thanks!

I WILL LOWER PRICES FOR NEWER PLAYERS JUST STATE THAT UR NEWER AND U WILL GET HIGH DISCOUNT!!
Can I have WIndchime?
Windchime

$35,000
Fully Trained:
Training in Racing
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Walnut Acres wrote:I am auctioning off my horses off my 3 accounts: Walnut Acres, Train & Basil Pumpkin Squash.
Conformations included on some!
Champions - Extra $10,000 (Dependant on horse)

Prices listed in Green are negotiable

Prices listed in Blue are non negotiable

Prices listed in Red are horses being held for another player who has purchased the horse!

HORSES INFO LISTED IN ORANGE HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Ch. Jupiter

$75,000
Fully Trained!
Champion in Saddleseat
HGP: 69,478

Speed 41
Strength 25
Stamina 37
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 37
Movement 51
Agility 32
Tempo 40

Ch. ✰ Berry ✰

$110,000
Fully Trained & Champion in Show Jumping
HGP: 54,045

Sugarcane

$85,000
Fully trained.
Training to be Champion in Saddleseat
HGP: 58,662

Windchime

$35,000
Fully Trained:
Training in Racing

Choc-Chip!

$5000
1/4 Trained
HGP: 47,193

Honey - SOLD

Sold to UndepredictableDragon
$45,000
Fully Trained
HGP: 36,511

Candy

$12,500
3/4 Trained
HGP: 30,497

River

$95,000
Fully Trained
Training to be Champion in Endurance & Dressage
HGP: 61,260

Fizz - SOLD

Sold to Little Cookie771
$18,000
9/10 Trained
Training to be Champion in Cutting
HGP: 56,735

Neon - SOLD

Sold to Vallers
$500,000 - Original price WAS $95,000 but they offered more.
9/10 Trained
Training to be Champion in Cross Country
HGP: 50,944

If you are interested in any of these horses please reply to me on THIS forum thanks!

Can I have WIndchime?
Windchime

$35,000
Fully Trained:
Training in Racing
hi sure you can!
Please keep the W.A infront of her name but you can change the rest!
Shes currently on my holding acc: basil pumpkin squash and she is up for $35,000 so just purchase when ready!
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Walnut Acres wrote:
Horses#9 wrote: Hi I was the player who won the free breeding where do I look go to choose the horses

cheers
W.A
Hi I will go and do it now thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:01 am