The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Closed

Post by SnowStorm »

Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

I will buy any horse off the market for you and then sell it to you for one dollar. Please try and stay below 100k unless it's a trained champion horse. If the horse you want is for only offer, I can't guarantee I can get that horse for you. Here is the application, it's very easy:

I will not spend a fortune on only one player for multiple horses
Name (what user will pick up the horse):
Link to the horse you want:
How much the horse is:
Why you want it (I don't really mind what it is,just curious, even if it's just, I like the horse):

Please don't buy it from me and sell it
Last edited by SnowStorm on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Re: Get a free horse, no strings attatched

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

I will buy any horse off the market for you and then sell it to you for one dollar. Please try and stay below 100k unless it's a trained champion horse. If the horse you want is for only offer, I can't guarantee I can get that horse for you. Here is the application, it's very easy:

How much the horse is:
Why you want it (I don't really mind what it is,just curious, even if it's just, I like the horse):
name: Fluffyroro
Link:

Price: Offers Only
Why: I've been in need of a trained grinder for a while since mine passed and I think his color would be good to add to my Tbs
Thank you so much! And I totally understand if you cat get him.
Merry Christmas!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

How much the horse is:
Link:

Why: I've been in need of a trained grinder for a while since mine passed and I think his color would be good to add to my Tbs
Merry Christmas!
I will try to get him. Currently, I have the highest bid, but I will not go over 100k if you don't mind.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:

How much the horse is:
Link:

Merry Christmas!

If you want, I'm willing to part with most of these horses for $1. There are a few I won't sell. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/92798
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote: name: Fluffyroro
Link:

Merry Christmas!

If you want, I'm willing to part with most of these horses for $1. There are a few I won't sell. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/92798
Thank you:) is this on available?

SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:

Thank you:) is this on available?

i'm sorry, I thought I responded to this. I saw it yesterday. I will sell the horse for one dollar to you
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote: Thank you:) is this on available?

i'm sorry, I thought I responded to this. I saw it yesterday. I will sell the horse for one dollar to you
Thank you so much!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Thank you so much!
ill put him up now
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/929137
Price: offers only
User: elissa.lavoie
Why: Making my barn exclusive to champion and above
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm