The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: Get a free horse, no strings attatched

Post by SnowStorm »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Would you rather one or the other. I can keep trying for the supreme champ if you want. I bought the second one
Can you keep trying for this as I have seen that you are the highest bidder but let me know if the price is too high if someone else bids above you
deal, I will go put the second one up now
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1196182
Price: offers
Why: I Really like the colour and I have always wanted a TB champ
User: jazzie03
I don't like what you did. I was right. You used me for my services. You are just trying to sell this horse for more money. I would like to request that you give me that horse back for $1. Out of the kindness of my heart, I am willing to pay what you like to get it back. I really am fuming though. I feel like I should maybe shut this service down.Please give me the horse back.

I am sorry for snapping at you. Now that I got that out of my system, I can type clearly. I stated in an earlier post that I thought you might be taking advantage of my services. In this case, you have. I would greatly appreciate it if you would give Catch Me back to me for free. I was very envious of that horse when I gave it to you, I would like to have it back if you don't mind. If I must offer more, I will. But please don't use this as an opportunity to take advantage of me yet again.
I bought this horse of somebody else I wouldnt do that but I am allowed to sell horse if I no longer need them
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Jazzie03 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
I don't like what you did. I was right. You used me for my services. You are just trying to sell this horse for more money. I would like to request that you give me that horse back for $1. Out of the kindness of my heart, I am willing to pay what you like to get it back. I really am fuming though. I feel like I should maybe shut this service down.Please give me the horse back.

I am sorry for snapping at you. Now that I got that out of my system, I can type clearly. I stated in an earlier post that I thought you might be taking advantage of my services. In this case, you have. I would greatly appreciate it if you would give Catch Me back to me for free. I was very envious of that horse when I gave it to you, I would like to have it back if you don't mind. If I must offer more, I will. But please don't use this as an opportunity to take advantage of me yet again.
I bought this horse of somebody else I wouldnt do that but I am allowed to sell horse if I no longer need them
You are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I am sorry. I just thought without actually thinking. I few reasons I have due to my outburst is that you're selling such a good horse so soon after you got it. I just figured you would use it a little at least. Of course you are allowed to sell them. Again, I am so sorry for snapping at you. I hope you can forgive me.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:
You are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I am sorry. I just thought without actually thinking. I few reasons I have due to my outburst is that you're selling such a good horse so soon after you got it. I just figured you would use it a little at least. Of course you are allowed to sell them. Again, I am so sorry for snapping at you. I hope you can forgive me.

It's totally fine I would be if I bought a horse for someone and they sold it
I have took him of the market your right he is a good horse and I should use him
Your forgiven :D :D
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Jazzie03 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:

I have took him of the market your right he is a good horse and I should use him
I don't mind if you give it to your friend. Your're right, it's not my horse. It's yours now until the day he leaves your farm.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:

I don't mind if you give it to your friend. Your're right, it's not my horse. It's yours now until the day he leaves your farm.

No its fine I am going to breed but thanks anyway
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

thanks soooooooooooo much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Madness05
Visit My Farm

Post by Madness05 »

Madness05 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1298986
User :madness05
Why: I Really like this horse I understand if you can't buy him
Price : offers only
Nobody has bidded on him yet so you would be the highest bidder
Thanks

Thank you for them both
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote: Can you keep trying for this as I have seen that you are the highest bidder but let me know if the price is too high if someone else bids above you
Hi am ready for the one you have got me thanks
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Hi am ready for the one you have got me thanks
sure, sorry. I will put him up
Become a Patron!