The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for some good horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for some good horses

Post by buzzy »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
buzzy wrote: Free ;)
Yes I will have him :D ;)
Do you have a mare or filly what will go with him and I will buy it of you depending on how much you want
Not right now, but I will let you know! He is up for you!
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Abbih wrote: I don't know what breed of horses you are interested in. But I have an older broodmare if be willing to sell for $1000 after she foals if you're interested. She's almost 21, has an HGP of 65,122 and 5 golds.
I'll Take Wine

Otherwise, I have this young stud that I really don't want rehomed, but he isn't good enough for my breeding program. His HGP is 55,557 and only has 1 green. He is trained to almost 80 of higher in every skill, so he's be perfect for you to use in local shows. I'd sell him for $1 if you'd make sure never to rehome him.
Silent Allegory
Hi yes I will have the stallion plz and I will never rehome but can I breed with him?
I'll post him for sale offers only, just offer 1 dollar and I'll accept, I couldn't care less if you need with him, he just didn't have a high enough HGP for me to use, I have a full sister to him if you want abother, she's a roan too.
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Abbih wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
Hi yes I will have the stallion plz and I will never rehome but can I breed with him?
I'll post him for sale offers only, just offer 1 dollar and I'll accept, I couldn't care less if you need with him, he just didn't have a high enough HGP for me to use, I have a full sister to him if you want abother, she's a roan too.

Hi I have put an offer on the stallion
could you send me the link of the other roan so I can have a look and how much is it for that one :D
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Abbih wrote: I'll post him for sale offers only, just offer 1 dollar and I'll accept, I couldn't care less if you need with him, he just didn't have a high enough HGP for me to use, I have a full sister to him if you want abother, she's a roan too.

could you send me the link of the other roan so I can have a look and how much is it for that one :D
Brass Cupcake

She's listed for $4,000, but I'll make it offers only and just offer 1, I won't breed her either,I just didn't want the training of done with her to go to waste, so I figured someone would be less likely to buy her then rehome her if I charged a couple thousand, but you can have her for $1
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

She's beautiful thank you so much I will put an bid on now
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Abbih wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:

Brass Cupcake

She's listed for $4,000, but I'll make it offers only and just offer 1, I won't breed her either,I just didn't want the training of done with her to go to waste, so I figured someone would be less likely to buy her then rehome her if I charged a couple thousand, but you can have her for $1
Hi I was wondering if you had any more paint horses for sale Thanjs
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Abbih wrote: Brass Cupcake

Sorry, I saw this post within 5 minutes after you posted it, but my internet is slow and hates me. I looked through my horses, I don't usually sell until they are at least two so I can decide which ones I want to keep and which ones aren't as great for breeding, but I've already kind of picked out my next group of broodmares and studs. I've got two full siblings to the horses you bought, one has some paint markings, I'd also be willing to sell you their dam, she's about 7-8 months pregnant, otherwise, within the next couple days, I should have another group of colts
Silent Brass

Cupcake Allegory

Taking Brass

Allegory Destiny

SM Silent Cupcake, their dam

Since you're a new player, I probably only want like $100 out of Silent Brass and Cupcake Allegory, $500 out of Taking Brass and Allegory Destiny, and maybe $1,000 out of SM Silent Cupcake. SM silent cupcake is need to a young stud of mine with an HGP of 68,000, and id sell her to you bred.
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Abbih wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
Sorry, I saw this post within 5 minutes after you posted it, but my internet is slow and hates me. I looked through my horses, I don't usually sell until they are at least two so I can decide which ones I want to keep and which ones aren't as great for breeding, but I've already kind of picked out my next group of broodmares and studs. I've got two full siblings to the horses you bought, one has some paint markings, I'd also be willing to sell you their dam, she's about 7-8 months pregnant, otherwise, within the next couple days, I should have another group of colts
Silent Brass

Cupcake Allegory

Taking Brass

Allegory Destiny

Since you're a new player, I probably only want like $100 out of Silent Brass and Cupcake Allegory, $500 out of Taking Brass and Allegory Destiny, and maybe $1,000 out of SM Silent Cupcake. SM silent cupcake is need to a young stud of mine with an HGP of 68,000, and id sell her to you bred.

Hi yes that their great I will send you link of the ones I want won't be long cheers
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Abbih wrote: Sorry, I saw this post within 5 minutes after you posted it, but my internet is slow and hates me. I looked through my horses, I don't usually sell until they are at least two so I can decide which ones I want to keep and which ones aren't as great for breeding, but I've already kind of picked out my next group of broodmares and studs. I've got two full siblings to the horses you bought, one has some paint markings, I'd also be willing to sell you their dam, she's about 7-8 months pregnant, otherwise, within the next couple days, I should have another group of colts
Silent Brass

Cupcake Allegory

Taking Brass

Allegory Destiny

Hi yes that their great I will send you link of the ones I want won't be long cheers
I will have these ones thanks I would have them all but haven't got the money yet to do another horse management

I will have the dam

And cupcake allegory
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1697726
And allegory destiny
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1697728

Thanks you have been very helpful
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 am