The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Desperately need white fluffy horses paying a reasonable amount for some!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Desperately need white fluffy horses paying a reasonable amount for some!!!

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Jazzie03 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I do have a few but I do also want to keep one or two. I would like it if you keep the WHR in their names if you do buy them. Here's two that I'd sell (I'll look for more later. I'll see if I can breed more of them but I need more room):

Daze

Stardust Dew

I will take both how much for both :D
Yes of chorse I will keep their WHR :mrgreen:
If you can breed some more that would be great but no worries if you can't
;)
If I sell those 2, I'll be able to breed 2 more, but I'm in need of a white fluffy mane stallion or two. For whatever reason, it seems like a great majority of the white fluffy mane horses I own currently that aren't retired are mares/fillies, no currently active stallions/colts.

I'm in need of more money so would the overall price of 18k (9k for one horse and 9k for the other horse) be okay?

I do have 1 stallion up for stud (the stallion is owned by someone else, not me) in mind that I'll breed with my other mares. His stud price $3,500. Another thing is that you can breed the 2 mares, that I'm selling to you, to this stallion:

Imperial Snowdrift
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:

;)
If I sell those 2, I'll be able to breed 2 more, but I'm in need of a white fluffy mane stallion or two. For whatever reason, it seems like a great majority of the white fluffy mane horses I own currently that aren't retired are mares/fillies, no currently active stallions/colts.

I'm in need of more money so would the overall price of 18k (9k for one horse and 9k for the other horse) be okay?
Yes sure that's fine :D
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:

;)

You can you my stallions and then breed with the mare then sell the foal to me if you want
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Jazzie03 wrote:.....
I managed to finally breed a colt. I'll keep the colt and sell his foals when he is able to breed and when I can get more room.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:26 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:26 am