The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

DONATIONS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Re: DONATIONS

Post by Aerostar »

KYTrainer wrote:
Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar
May you take as much of my Shetlands as possible? I am no longer interested in them and instead am looking to a new project.

Farm: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm
I can try
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Aerostar wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: May you take as much of my Shetlands as possible? I am no longer interested in them and instead am looking to a new project.

Farm: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm
I can try

Thank you! Just link the horse(s) that you want and I will put them up.
Holly Cedric
Visit My Farm

Post by Holly Cedric »

Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar
I have several for sale please check out this forum to see which you like :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=16535
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thank you! -Aerostar
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1831029
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thank you! -Aerostar
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1793707

I want to say thanks for doing this for me! I don't know how else to show you exactly how grateful I am for this service :D :D :D :D
Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Thank you! -Aerostar
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1793707

I want to say thanks for doing this for me! I don't know how else to show you exactly how grateful I am for this service :D :D :D :D
No problem. I’m always happy to help! :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Hey Aero, could you take a few of my horses? I hope you can. I'll link, and they are pretty good horses and I need some space and some extra money because I have to pay like 11,000 everytime I want to get more horses, and so yeah. I'll link them and you can take your picks. Thank you, Catsdogshorses
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Can you put each up for 175k so I can easily purchase them?
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

ok!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 pm