The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

DONATIONS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Kcats100spare
Visit My Farm

Re: DONATIONS

Post by Kcats100spare »

Ok sure! And is another donation to much to ask? I had to give 400,000 to my friend because she only had $2. I hope this is ok. And can u link the grinder and possibly another donation. If the donation is ok, ill link a horse
Kcats100spare
Visit My Farm

Post by Kcats100spare »

Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi thanks for my donation I was wondering if I could have a grinder as well and if you do you have any TBs or delboiz ones if not any is fine
Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind wrote:
Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi thanks for my donation I was wondering if I could have a grinder as well and if you do you have any TBs or delboiz ones if not any is fine
Sorry, I don’t have anymore of those breeds! I’ll have one up though
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:
Megamind wrote:

No that's fine it just though I would ask as those are the ones i breed
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:
Megamind wrote:

Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind wrote:
Aerostar wrote:
No problem :)
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi i am new to the game and could I have a donation if its not too much to ask
Thanks
Bumble200
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Aerostar wrote:something needs to go here
Hi i forgot to link the horse
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1813629
Become a Patron!