The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~BDE~ *NEW HORSES ADDED* Great Arabian horses for Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: ~BDE~ Horse Sales (see first page)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
That sounds good. I just bought another horse and will need an hour at most to get the few thousand I need. But I’ll offer as soon as I can.
Okay, well she is now up for offers. So just offer when you're ready.
I finally offered on Carrot. Sorry for taking so long.
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ~BDE~ Horse Sales (see first page)

Post by Black Diamond Eq »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Black Diamond Eq wrote:
Okay, well she is now up for offers. So just offer when you're ready.
I finally offered on Carrot. Sorry for taking so long.
That's fine :D :D
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: ~BDE~ Great Arabian horses for Sale

Post by honeybunny »

Interested in:
a8 Immortal Okay
and Carrots

I don't have much money, but I'm willing to give you 5 or more foals out of carrots (bred by 6 gold stallions), or unlimited $1 breeding's out of Immortal... as well as pay 5000 for each. net value over 4 years... sale price. I will also (if you let me get them on this deal) show them into top standings!!!
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:Interested in:
a8 Immortal Okay
and Carrots

I don't have much money, but I'm willing to give you 5 or more foals out of carrots (bred by 6 gold stallions), or unlimited $1 breeding's out of Immortal... as well as pay 5000 for each. net value over 4 years... sale price. I will also (if you let me get them on this deal) show them into top standings!!!
I'm afraid Carrots has been sold, but immortal is still available (I hadn't gotten 'round to editing the post this evening)
I wouldn't be able to accept your deal as I am full of foals of my own that I need to train and Immortal doesn't quite meet my breeding/horse standards.
If you could tell me how much of his price you can afford then I could lower the price for you.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

I can do about 10,000
what is his height? I'm also looking for arab's that are at least 17 hands... fully trained, I need some show horses other then my WIP horses... Also do you know any trust worthy trainers that are reasonable in their price? I put my lipp. stallion (5 gold) in training and he was stolen by the trainer. :( So now i'm nervous about putting my 3, 6 gold stud colts (WIP horses) and my 1, 5 gold stud into training!!!
I'm afraid Carrots has been sold, but immortal is still available (I hadn't gotten 'round to editing the post this evening)
I wouldn't be able to accept your deal as I am full of foals of my own that I need to train and Immortal doesn't quite meet my breeding/horse standards.
If you could tell me how much of his price you can afford then I could lower the price for you.
Last edited by honeybunny on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Also what is Immortals gold rating?
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:I can do about 10,000
what is his height? I'm also looking for arab's that are at least 17 hands... fully trained, I need some show horses other then my WIP horses... Also do you know any trust worthy trainers that are reasonable in their price? I put my lipp. stallion (5 gold) in training and he was stolen by the trainer. :( So now i'm nervous about putting my 3, 6 gold stud colts (WIP horses) and my 1, 5 gold stud into training!!!
I actually offer a training service as well (More info here)
My training costs around $15k per horse but if you're tight on money I can drop it a bit for you if that helps.
I take roughly a day or two to finish a horse - the only thing is I am quite busy with orders, I could add you to my list but try to squeeze you in earlier if I don't have the next clients horse in advance.

Also, Immortal is 17.1hh and has 5 golds + 1 green
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Here is the link for my barn with my WIP horses inside... I want all but Wartiger and the fillies trained would you be willing to squeeze them in, sometime, 20,000 for training all, to be paid with each horse going to your place?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/79367
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:Here is the link for my barn with my WIP horses inside... I want all but Wartiger and the fillies trained would you be willing to squeeze them in, sometime, 20,000 for training all, to be paid with each horse going to your place?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/79367
Yes that's fine, I will put you down for six spaces (from the amount of stallions/colts I counted)
If you can sell a few (or all) to me now, whenever there is space for them to be trained earlier then I will fit them in, if not then they should be ready for you at some point next week.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

ok sounds good, can I turn them in tomorrow?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 pm