The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Clear Out!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Clear Out!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Take a peak through my pastures and see if there is anything you like. The only pastures that don’t have horses for sale are Training( pasture and barn), showies (pasture and barn), and pregnant mares. Thanks! Most have confos with all stats30+
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out!

Post by MerrySmile »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:Take a peak through my pastures and see if there is anything you like. The only pastures that don’t have horses for sale are Training( pasture and barn), showies (pasture and barn), and pregnant mares. Thanks! Most have confos with all stats30+
How much for your white horses? I would like all three. I'd have to get them with my side account LoveLandFarms. If they are for sale, please set them aside for me as i have to get off to help get ready for my nieces birthdays. Might have to wait until tomorrow.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

MerrySmile wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:Take a peak through my pastures and see if there is anything you like. The only pastures that don’t have horses for sale are Training( pasture and barn), showies (pasture and barn), and pregnant mares. Thanks! Most have confos with all stats30+
How much for your white horses? I would like all three. I'd have to get them with my side account LoveLandFarms. If they are for sale, please set them aside for me as i have to get off to help get ready for my nieces birthdays. Might have to wait until tomorrow.
Since white is a hard color to find on the market right now, and their stats aren’t horrible, could we do 10k each? Let me know what you think.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Since white is a hard color to find on the market right now, and their stats aren’t horrible, could we do 10k each? Let me know what you think.
Yes, that would be great!
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Let me know when they are ready.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

LoveLand Farms wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Two of them are up. Once you get those I can put up the third.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:
Thank you so much. I've done the two.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

MerrySmile wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Thank you so much. I've done the two.
Last one is up!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm