The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

【ℤA】TOP Breeder Sales: High HGP Forest Horse / Tarpan CLEAROUT, Friesians, Belgians + more

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】Sales: Ardennais, Friesians, Gypsies, Andalusians, Arabians, Belgians, NABs, Tarpans, Przewalskis

Post by Ziel »

Bump!
mln11
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】Sales: Ardennais, Friesians, Gypsies, Andalusians, Arabians, Belgians, NABs, Tarpans, Przewalskis

Post by mln11 »

nice horse's
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

mln11 wrote:nice horse's
Thanks! I’ve been working hard on them. :lol:
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Bump - considerable change in sale stock! :)
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

[quote="Ziel"][center][size=200]【ℤiel’s Acres Sales】[/size]
ℤiel's Acres is a breeding and training facility with the main goal of bettering the breeds we work with by producing healthy, attractive, well-rounded animals.

Be aware - we no longer hold untrained sale stock on a frozen account, and may rehome horses to replace old stock. So if you see a horse that catches your eye, buy or offer while you can! ;)

[b][i]Accepting serious offers ONLY![/i][/b]
You can offer less than what I’m asking on my horses currently for sale by dropping a link to the horse you want, as well as what you’re willing to pay for them in a reply below!

[u]If offering below asking price:[/u]
Don’t offer under 50% of the asking price.
Don’t offer on horses not in sale pastures / not linked below.
Don’t offer on horses that say [NAO] (not accepting offers) in their description.
Don’t offer unless you are prepared to pay the offer price immediately in full.

Players who repeatedly make poor offers WILL be blacklisted / blocked.

[size=200]【SALE PASTURES】[/size]
[size=150][url=http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/84874]For Sale 1[/url] | [url=http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/88011]For Sale 2[/url][/size]

[size=200]【TRAINED HORSES】[/size]
These horses are over 80% trained in all stats!
N/A

[size=200]【CONSIDERING OFFERS】[/size]
These horses are NOT listed publicly for sale, but I will consider offers through this thread!
NO lowball offers - any untrained horses here are worth more than their breed's market price to me, which is why they're not simply for sale! I'll list a preferred starting offer, but keep in mind that I likely won't accept that price unless the horse is rather old (15+) or I end up needing the space.

[horse=2034550]【ℤA】Clicking from the Beau - 61k HGP NAB Stallion - $5k+[/horse][/center][/quote]

Do you have any grinders for sale?
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Lila25172 wrote:Do you have any grinders for sale?
Nothing I want to sell just yet - I’m testing what I have so far in shows. :lol:
I could probably open for training slots again, though!
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

hey
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

mln11 wrote:hey
Do you have a question??
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

yes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:53 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:53 pm