The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HallOfFame
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by HallOfFame »

Roses and Thorns wrote:Ping
Hello,
I read on your page about sales. I was curious if you by any chance would be selling one of your White Friesian mares/fillies? I'd love to buy one from you and have the $ right now. Let me know!

~ HOF 2
Roses and Thorns
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Roses and Thorns »

HallOfFame wrote:
Roses and Thorns wrote:Ping
Hello,
I read on your page about sales. I was curious if you by any chance would be selling one of your White Friesian mares/fillies? I'd love to buy one from you and have the $ right now. Let me know!

~ HOF 2
Hello, I do happen to have a filly that I am willing to sell. Let me know what you think is a fair price. Thank you!
Her link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1973211
HallOfFame
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame »

Roses and Thorns wrote:
HallOfFame wrote:
Hello,

~ HOF 2
Hello, I do happen to have a filly that I am willing to sell. Let me know what you think is a fair price. Thank you!
Oh, I like her very much. I also do a question before offering on her...would you allow me to breed with one of your studs? I really like White horses, especially training them. I can assure you that if I do end up breeding out White Friesian from this mare that I will NOT put them up for stud or sale out of respect. Let me know!

~ HOF 2

For the filly, I can do $100k minimum. Let me know where to go from there.
Otherwise, if you do have a breeding pair, I'd be more than happy to purchase both?
Roses and Thorns
Visit My Farm

HallOfFame wrote:
Roses and Thorns wrote:
Oh, I like her very much. I also do a question before offering on her...would you allow me to breed with one of your studs? I really like White horses, especially training them. I can assure you that if I do end up breeding out White Friesian from this mare that I will NOT put them up for stud or sale out of respect. Let me know!

~ HOF 2

Otherwise, if you do have a breeding pair, I'd be more than happy to purchase both?
I really appreciate that! When I started this project I had only a few almost white horses and black Friesians. And as you can imagine getting a black horse to throw an almost white foal while keeping the fluffy mane and the feathering was not an easy task. :lol: I am glad to know that a player recognizes the work I have put into these horses, so thank you! Just to clarify are you wanting me to breed the filly to one of my studs when she is old enough or are you wanting me to put a stallion up for stud to breed to one of your mares? As to a breeding pair I do have a few colts that are for sale. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/108438 See if there are any that you like.
HallOfFame
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame »

Roses and Thorns wrote:
HallOfFame wrote:

~ HOF 2

I really appreciate that! When I started this project I had only a few almost white horses and black Friesians. And as you can imagine getting a black horse to throw an almost white foal while keeping the fluffy mane and the feathering was not an easy task. :lol: I am glad to know that a player recognizes the work I have put into these horses, so thank you! Just to clarify are you wanting me to breed the filly to one of my studs when she is old enough or are you wanting me to put a stallion up for stud to breed to one of your mares? As to a breeding pair I do have a few colts that are for sale. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/108438 See if there are any that you like.
Either way works...being you selling me the mare alone and studding out a horse to me or else me buying a breeding pair. Whichever one you think will be easier.

And yes, I completely understand. I breed Mustangs here and there and am currently trying to get them to be 14hh-15hh like the real breed and have feathers by age 2 and have at least 4 Gold stats which is very difficult. I am not very far but have a lot of respect for people who are so dedicated.

~ HOF
Roses and Thorns
Visit My Farm

HallOfFame wrote:
Roses and Thorns wrote:
Either way works...being you selling me the mare alone and studding out a horse to me or else me buying a breeding pair. Whichever one you think will be easier.

And yes, I completely understand. I breed Mustangs here and there and am currently trying to get them to be 14hh-15hh like the real breed and have feathers by age 2 and have at least 4 Gold stats which is very difficult. I am not very far but have a lot of respect for people who are so dedicated.

~ HOF
Alright it is really up to you. I would be willing to sell any of the colts in the for sale barn along with her as a breeding pair, or just breeding her to a stallion of your choice before I sell her to you. Whatever you want.
HallOfFame
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame »

Roses and Thorns wrote:
HallOfFame wrote:

~ HOF
Alright it is really up to you. I would be willing to sell any of the colts in the for sale barn along with her as a breeding pair, or just breeding her to a stallion of your choice before I sell her to you. Whatever you want.
I would prefer to buy a breeding pair, if that's alright with you. It would eliminate the hassle of breeding. Let me know what you are thinking price wise for the colt and filly. In the future as well, I plan to train and breed them out to have 4-5 Gold stats and would be more than happy to partner with you since you are so generous.

~ HOF 2

I saw these two horses and they caught my eye, curious if they are for sale? (Update: I saw you had the stud already posted for sale and ended up offering $150k as a base price, let me know your thoughts on pricing for the mare)

Filly

Stud
Roses and Thorns
Visit My Farm

HallOfFame
That would be lovely. Thank you for the offer! The filly you listed is one I plan to keep for now however any of these mares/fillies I am willing to sell.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1977629
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1976460
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1977503
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1973211
As for pricing I was thinking 500k for the pair. Let me know which mare you want and if you think that is a fair price.
Roses and Thorns
Visit My Farm

HallOfFame wrote:
Roses and Thorns wrote:
I would prefer to buy a breeding pair, if that's alright with you. It would eliminate the hassle of breeding. Let me know what you are thinking price wise for the colt and filly. In the future as well, I plan to train and breed them out to have 4-5 Gold stats and would be more than happy to partner with you since you are so generous.

~ HOF 2

I saw these two horses and they caught my eye, curious if they are for sale? (Update: I saw you had the stud already posted for sale and ended up offering $150k as a base price, let me know your thoughts on pricing for the mare)

Filly

Stud
Hey I was just wondering if you still wanted to buy a breeding pair? If not no problem! just thought I would check.
HallOfFame
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame »

Roses and Thorns wrote:
HallOfFame wrote:

~ HOF 2

Filly

Stud
Hey I was just wondering if you still wanted to buy a breeding pair? If not no problem! just thought I would check.
Yes, I would love the pair. Sorry work has had me busy and for some reason the Ping didn't go through :oops: .
That sounds good to me, just let me know when they are up. I will be offering off my 2nd acc (HallOfFame 2).

Also, here is the mare I have chosen: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1976460
And, as far as the stud goes...was the one I listed eligible?

~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:23 am