Community Forum

I need some help to reach my goal.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

I need some help to reach my goal.

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Hi everyone, as I mentioned above, I need some help to reach my goal. I want to breed some Mustangs, Australian Brumbies, and Kaimanawas.
As I am on a tight, in-game budget, and need to free some space, I will be selling a few of my Arabians real cheap for only $1,000 each. The foal is only $100. Then I need a mare and stallion of each of these breeds:

Mustang
Australian Brumby
Kaimanawa

The most I can spend at the moment is $1,000 to $2,000 for each horse. I will let you know if I am able to pay more. Please let me know if you have any of these breeds for sale or if you can breed me a foal. Thank you.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I need some help to reach my goal.

Post by Training Services »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Hi everyone, as I mentioned above, I need some help to reach my goal. I want to breed some Mustangs, Australian Brumbies, and Kaimanawas.
As I am on a tight, in-game budget, and need to free some space, I will be selling a few of my Arabians real cheap for only $1,000 each. The foal is only $100. Then I need a mare and stallion of each of these breeds:

Mustang
Australian Brumby
Kaimanawa

The most I can spend at the moment is $1,000 to $2,000 for each horse. I will let you know if I am able to pay more. Please let me know if you have any of these breeds for sale or if you can breed me a foal. Thank you.
Those breeds won't go for cheap.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Training Services wrote:I had a feeling about that. I just can't afford to pay $10,000 to $50,000 for each horse. Thanks for letting me know.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Training Services wrote:I had a feeling about that. I just can't afford to pay $10,000 to $50,000 for each horse. Thanks for letting me know.
I can breed you one
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Training Services wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:
I can breed you one
For how much?
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Post by Eternity Awaits »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Hi everyone, as I mentioned above, I need some help to reach my goal. I want to breed some Mustangs, Australian Brumbies, and Kaimanawas.
Thank you.
Once you can pay 40k-50k, let me know...if you haven't gotten one yet.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mustang
Australian Brumby
Kaimanawa

It will likely be easier and faster to work toward these horses yourself.
Less the fact of the price (there are a few players that will help toward certain goals by selling some of their stock much cheaper then normal), more the fact that these particular breeds (I assume you meant Kathiawari) are low population breeds. Only the mustang has over 1000 population.

One of the quicker ways to get to those purebreds, is to find them at stud, purchase a grade mare and breed until you get purebred. And after just a quick check, each of these breeds have studs standing that are within your budget.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Mustang
Australian Brumby
Kaimanawa

Less the fact of the price (there are a few players that will help toward certain goals by selling some of their stock much cheaper then normal), more the fact that these particular breeds (I assume you meant Kathiawari) are low population breeds. Only the mustang has over 1000 population.

One of the quicker ways to get to those purebreds, is to find them at stud, purchase a grade mare and breed until you get purebred. And after just a quick check, each of these breeds have studs standing that are within your budget.
I can try that, thanks.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I can try that, thanks.
I can buy you some of these... I have the cash and would love to help you! Any requirements?
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

honeybunny wrote:Yes, I would the horse to be a mare. As for height I would like her to be between 13.0 and 16.0 hands high. Thank you.
Sorry I didn't reply right away. I was at my grandparents. :)
Become a Patron!