The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Sanctuary: Horses FREE* to good homes! Surrenders accepted! (*NEWLY SORTED BY BREED*)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sanctuary: Older / unwanted horses FREE* to good homes! Surrenders accepted FREE*!

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

horsewisher wrote:I have a few horses for sale
Please read the first post on this thread - I am not looking for horses for sale, only those needing to be rehomed for $1. That being said, the sanctuary is pretty full right now!
Parsnip
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sanctuary: Older / unwanted horses FREE* to good homes! Surrenders accepted FREE*!

Post by Parsnip »

Z.A. Sanctuary wrote:Bump
Diamond
Could I have him please?
I'd like him as a stud - he's got good genetics and colour.
10,000?
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

Parsnip wrote:
Z.A. Sanctuary wrote:Bump
Diamond
Could I have him please?
I'd like him as a stud - he's got good genetics and colour.
10,000?
He’s up for offers!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Z.A. Sanctuary wrote:ℤiel's Acres Sanctuary is a not-for-profit facility that takes in older or unwanted horses, and cares for them until they are either adopted out to good new homes, or until they pass away. All adoptions or surrenders are FREE*, provided our rules are followed. Donations are appreciated, but not necessary.
(*NOTE: “free” means $1, as this is the lowest a horse can be sold for in-game.)

ADOPTION RULES:
- Horses marked [NFS] are NOT for sale!
- Horses can currently be adopted for any cost, with the exception of horses marked with 【ℤA】in their name/ description. Those are horses I bred / owned, and will have minimum prices listed in their description, or be listed as a flat sale.
- In order to adopt a horse, you MUST have a plan for it. So when you link the horses you’re interested in adopting, please tell us what you plan to do with them! EG: Link other horses you plan to breed them to, say if you plan to train / show them and for what disciplines, etc.

SURRENDERING RULES:
- Horses over 15yrs old can be marked [NFS] (not for sale) upon request.
- We are NOT a boarding facility. If you ask us to take your horses, we’ll only sell them to another player - you won’t get them back through us. You accept this when you relinquish ownership. (This does not apply to horses not directly surrendered to us.)
- If you accept these terms, link the horses below, and make sure they’re up for offers!

We hope this helps some players and their horses! :D
May I adopt http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2102418 ? I’m trying to breed fine Arabians from the Ac (fine: dished face, thin legs, long neck, thick jowls, etc.). I just don’t want to spent pt if I can help it.
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

RenegadPegasus wrote:
Z.A. Sanctuary wrote:ℤiel's Acres Sanctuary is a not-for-profit facility that takes in older or unwanted horses, and cares for them until they are either adopted out to good new homes, or until they pass away. All adoptions or surrenders are FREE*, provided our rules are followed. Donations are appreciated, but not necessary.
(*NOTE: “free” means $1, as this is the lowest a horse can be sold for in-game.)

ADOPTION RULES:
- Horses can currently be adopted for any cost, with the exception of horses marked with 【ℤA】in their name/ description. Those are horses I bred / owned, and will have minimum prices listed in their description, or be listed as a flat sale.
- In order to adopt a horse, you MUST have a plan for it. So when you link the horses you’re interested in adopting, please tell us what you plan to do with them! EG: Link other horses you plan to breed them to, say if you plan to train / show them and for what disciplines, etc.

SURRENDERING RULES:
- We are NOT a boarding facility. If you ask us to take your horses, we’ll only sell them to another player - you won’t get them back through us. You accept this when you relinquish ownership. (This does not apply to horses not directly surrendered to us.)
- If you accept these terms, link the horses below, and make sure they’re up for offers!

May I adopt http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2102418 ? I’m trying to breed fine Arabians from the Ac (fine: dished face, thin legs, long neck, thick jowls, etc.). I just don’t want to spent pt if I can help it.
They’re up for offers!
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

ADOPTION RULES:

SURRENDERING RULES:

My Evermore Cascade

For some reason this lovely Bashkir mare doesn't get any offers with me and unfortunately i dont have the room for her. coming up to 15 years old, i feel someone else could put abit more time into her than i can :)
Currently focusing on producing Kathiawari and Marwari breeds :)

selling alot of horses to make room ;)
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sanctuary: Horses FREE* to good homes! Surrenders accepted! (*NEWLY SORTED BY BREED*)

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

Bump - our farm's pastures has been sorted by breeds, and ALL horses now have their colored stats / HGP listed in their descriptions! We can provide conformations and coat evaluations upon request. :)
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sanctuary: Horses FREE* to good homes! Surrenders accepted! (*NEWLY SORTED BY BREED*)

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

We just got a BUNCH of **SALE** horses in from our main facility! You can find them under Forest Horses, Arabians, Pony-Type, and Drafts. All sales of these horses will go to the upkeep of the sanctuary. ;)
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

Z.A. Sanctuary wrote:【ℤiel's Acres Sanctuary】
:D
Hi, would you be able to take any of these horses for me? You should be able to sell the shetlands moderately easy since they are AC horses.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/98040
Z.A. Sanctuary
Visit My Farm

Post by Z.A. Sanctuary »

Bump - new horses have been picked up! We also have new **SALE** horses, which are Tarpans, Tarpan Crosses, and a Forest Horse cross!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm