The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Going Goal only 165 to go!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Reach My Goal

Post by Eternity Awaits »

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
I thing that's something you can do. Not completely sure.
I don't think it is yet. The approved mares option would work, but it is still grayed out and says coming soon. I am working on my courses for number of stallions I can have at stud but they are taking a lot of time! That would help in this situation. I keep 99% of my studs on the other account but breed my mares from this one. I have the hardest time keeping track of which studs are currently up, so I'm constantly running into the hassle of "you aren't skilled enough to have another stallion at stud". That's the main problem with keeping him up. Anyway, I am heading to the dentist but I will put him up for a bit while I'm gone. Hopefully you're still here.
Well darn! That stinks. And i run into that all the time. I'll check to see if he's still up and use him real quick.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
I don't think it is yet. The approved mares option would work, but it is still grayed out and says coming soon. I am working on my courses for number of stallions I can have at stud but they are taking a lot of time! That would help in this situation. I keep 99% of my studs on the other account but breed my mares from this one. I have the hardest time keeping track of which studs are currently up, so I'm constantly running into the hassle of "you aren't skilled enough to have another stallion at stud". That's the main problem with keeping him up. Anyway, I am heading to the dentist but I will put him up for a bit while I'm gone. Hopefully you're still here.
and oops, i had to breed twice because i accidentally bred him to another mare with a breed that starts with B.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
ready for another one. I'm just going to keep going until i breed myself a filly. Then I'll be done.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
AmberNW wrote:
ready for another one. I'm just going to keep going until i breed myself a filly. Then I'll be done.
As long as he has energy, I'll log in and put him up right now.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote: ready for another one. I'm just going to keep going until i breed myself a filly. Then I'll be done.
I would buy that newborn colt if you're selling! lol
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: ready for another one. I'm just going to keep going until i breed myself a filly. Then I'll be done.
I would buy that newborn colt if you're selling! lol
Thanks. I'm going to keep one of the colts so I don't have to keep asking you. I have the second to last foal reserved for 1 or two people and one person interested in a filly. So right now I have this:

Colt: To Sawd or other person
Filly: To that other person if Sawd doesn't want the colt
Colt: For me
Filly: For me
Another Foal for you.

So that's 3 foals waiting to be born.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
AmberNW wrote: I would buy that newborn colt if you're selling! lol
Thanks. I'm going to keep one of the colts so I don't have to keep asking you. I have the second to last foal reserved for 1 or two people and one person interested in a filly. So right now I have this:

Another Foal for you.

Well, don't worry about me. If you end up with an extra, let me know.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: Thanks. I'm going to keep one of the colts so I don't have to keep asking you. I have the second to last foal reserved for 1 or two people and one person interested in a filly. So right now I have this:

Another Foal for you.

Well, don't worry about me. If you end up with an extra, let me know.
Got a filly! Not to get the others. Ready for another breeding.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
AmberNW wrote: Well, don't worry about me. If you end up with an extra, let me know.
Got a filly! Not to get the others. Ready for another breeding.
He should be up still. :D
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote: Got a filly! Not to get the others. Ready for another breeding.
Make me an offer :D
(Can't put up yet due to transferring horses to training)

Limousin
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 am