The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Going Goal only 165 to go!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Reach My Goal

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
AmberNW wrote: How about 200k? I was kind of lucky to have a perfect Anglo to make these so it wasn't super challenging. :) I don't foresee any more from your list popping up for a bit :lol: But I am working on some projects and always have you in mind. I put her up.
Will he be aged soon?
I can age him here shortly. I am waiting for a meeting, but as soon as I'm out I'll log into that account.
I have others that want to use him, so he will be listed with a fee soon. I haven't decided how much. If you need him after that, you can ping me, I don't mind letting you use him. I'm excited to see more of the breed (maybe even trained, I am curious how they'd perform) in the game.
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hazel! wrote:
I got one I got one! One extra ASB, comin' your way.

(Aka my mares need to stop throwing colts)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2113446
Oh Yay!!! I forget, did we say how much?
Nah, I'm fine with whatever. 10k work for you?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hazel! wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Oh Yay!!! I forget, did we say how much?
Put a little bit more because i think it's worth it. Really it's worth more, but I don't have much.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Post by Eternity Awaits »

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: Will he be aged soon?
I can age him here shortly. I am waiting for a meeting, but as soon as I'm out I'll log into that account.
I have others that want to use him, so he will be listed with a fee soon. I haven't decided how much. If you need him after that, you can ping me, I don't mind letting you use him. I'm excited to see more of the breed (maybe even trained, I am curious how they'd perform) in the game.
I think someone i sold one to might train it. I'm happy to pay a price. And no worries on time. Just wondered. :D
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hazel! wrote:
Put a little bit more because i think it's worth it. Really it's worth more, but I don't have much.
Oh hey cheers. :) I'm hoping to breed a whole line of pure ones, so hopefully next time you need an ASB, it won't take nearly as long!
Hilayla
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hilayla wrote: Not that I'm willing to let go of yet but I'm getting close. I'm breeding that 80% boy to the single Purebred mare I have which should give me a few foals in the 90s. It's just one or two more gens. If you want to wait and hold out for a purebred that's cool too. I'm basically just letting you know what I'm culling now. :D

Also, I just put high prices on them to prevent them being snapped up before you could see them. You can have them for $1 if you want them.
Would you mind me waiting until you have a fullbred mare extra?

Not at all. I'm happy to breed one for you once I manage to get a pair for myself. They will be some inbred ponies though. They keep reverting to a higher percentage of previous breeds. :P I'd get a 55% Mani and they would only produce 80% Mongols or Tibetans. LOL My poor mare is 28, always pregnant and has 16 babies still here. :P I feel like a pony mill. It will take a while to get rid of the inbreeding next.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Would you mind me waiting until you have a fullbred mare extra?

Not at all. I'm happy to breed one for you once I manage to get a pair for myself. They will be some inbred ponies though. They keep reverting to a higher percentage of previous breeds. :P I'd get a 55% Mani and they would only produce 80% Mongols or Tibetans. LOL My poor mare is 28, always pregnant and has 16 babies still here. :P I feel like a pony mill. It will take a while to get rid of the inbreeding next.
Jeepers! I feel that way some times, too.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Going Goal

Post by MerrySmile »

I just got a Spanish Mustang!

Avrielle
Visit My Farm

Post by Avrielle »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hey there! So I noticed that you don't have a Rocky Mountain Pony for your collection yet. As far as I know I am the only one actively breeding this breed at the moment. I'm currently going through a round of breeding them I would be happy to let you have one of the fillies that I would normally rehome for not fitting into my breeding program, and since it's for a collection and not monetization sake you can have her for just 20k. Also if you want I can age her to 4 years old so at least you have the full grown version.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Avrielle wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Hey there! So I noticed that you don't have a Rocky Mountain Pony for your collection yet. As far as I know I am the only one actively breeding this breed at the moment. I'm currently going through a round of breeding them I would be happy to let you have one of the fillies that I would normally rehome for not fitting into my breeding program, and since it's for a collection and not monetization sake you can have her for just 20k. Also if you want I can age her to 4 years old so at least you have the full grown version.
Wow, that would be unbelievable! Thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am