The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Uralym wrote:
Elborus wrote:
Curious if you'd be willing to sell this boy ever?

Shartash

I was looking through the recent world record breakers and saw our two boys broke the records in two different competitions.
I am willing to pay $2.5million for him if you plan to sell. Otherwise if that not high enough, I can pay more for sure.

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Uralym »

HallOfFame 2 wrote: Curious if you'd be willing to sell this boy ever?

Shartash

I was looking through the recent world record breakers and saw our two boys broke the records in two different competitions.
I am willing to pay $2.5million for him if you plan to sell. Otherwise if that not high enough, I can pay more for sure.

~ HOF 2
Thank you for your generous offer, but I don't think I'll be ever selling this horse, at least not in the nearest time.

Grats to you and your boy! :D
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Uralym wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote: Curious if you'd be willing to sell this boy ever?

Shartash

~ HOF 2
Thank you for your generous offer, but I don't think I'll be ever selling this horse, at least not in the nearest time.

Grats to you and your boy! :D
No worries! If you ever do plan to sell, I would love to purchase him I am willing to pay a fortune :)

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Post by Uralym »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
No worries! If you ever do plan to sell, I would love to purchase him I am willing to pay a fortune :)

~ HOF 2
Haha, of course, if I ever decide to sell him, I'll keep that in mind, thanks))
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:04 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:04 pm