The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Andalusians For Aution

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Andalusians For Aution

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

I only have this one for right now but after I get the foals trained there will be more added to this page keep in mind this is an (auction) and the highest bid will either be accepted or declined ( highest bid might be accepted horse might not be sold) keep this in mind and I will be happy to look at your offers :D .

Last edited by EmeraldGreenStables on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: Andalusians For SALE!

Post by RenegadePegasus »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:I only have this one for right now but after I get the foals trained there will be more added to this page keep in mind this is an (auction) and the highest bid will either be accepted or declined ( highest bid might be accepted horse might not be sold) keep this in mind and I will be happy to look at your offers :D .

When will the auction open? And instead of sale, you should put auction.
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Re: Andalusians For SALE!

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Its open now I will be continuing putting up horses on here I a few foals that I am training and when they are fully trained it will be officially open but accepting offers on him now :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm