The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℳℐ The Merith's Racehorse Auction Thread

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: ℳℐ Moonlight's Secret Racing Thoroughbred Auction Thread

Post by Veterinarian »

lemoncypress wrote:Name : ⊱ℳℐ Howling Lightning ⊰ 50k
This one has already been sold for 4 million or more, I am not sure XD

Sorry to dissapoint!
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

[/i]
Veterinarian wrote:Please PING ME with this!
ℳℐ Howling Lightning ⊰
I would like to bid 900,000
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Ritsuka_demon wrote:[/i]
ℳℐ Howling Lightning ⊰
I would like to bid 900,000
The horse has already been sold as mentioned above!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Veterinarian wrote:
ℳℐ Moonlight's Secret' Auction
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Information
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
This Auction is specifically made to sell Racing Thoroughbreds.

Every Thoroughbred's starting bid will be at 50k (50,000).

Another player must at least bid 1k more than the previous offer or the starting bid. ( I got tired of seeing offers that are 1$ more than the previous one)

The ending of a Thoroughbred's Auction must last at least, if not more, 7 days after the first offer has been made.

When an offer higher than a player's offer has been made then the player/-s will be quoted on the topic with the horse's information ( unless stated otherwise)

Please be sincere about actually keeping the Thouroubred and please make sure you have enough space for the horse
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
What happens if at the end of an auction the highest bidder does not have room for the horse?
If it is the end of a horse's auction (the date can be found in the horse's description) and the player with the highest bid cannot take the horse, either because they do not have enough space or they need to take a horse ownership lesson, the horse will be reserved for them BUT the horse will now have an actual selling price on their sale add for buyout
In more detail, let's say that a horse is going to be sold today and the highest offer is 3 million. Unfortunately the player cannot take the horse. The horse instead of only being up for offer will now be up for offer but also up for 4 million.
Other players can buy the horse instantly for 4 million but if they decide to offer 3.5 million, an offer that is higher than the player's with the reservation, their offer will be declined
Why don't I just wait for the player with the reservation to get more space?
From experience with selling other horses I can assure you that there are players who when they have a reservation instead of immediately finding more space (selling a horse or rehoming an unwanted one) they have made me wait for a weeks until I could accept their offer
Even though the horses are being held on my frozen account, my frozen account is not premium meaning that I cannot put more horses up for sale which is a huge drawback for me.
Also, if a seller had a horse up for sale and they had decided that they were going to sell the horse today and the player with the highest offer could not take the horse and they saw another person offering more, it would be more likely for the seller to choose the higher offer that will be sold at the date the auction is supposed to end.

So instead of me accepting a higher offer I will only allow an other player to buy the horse for a specific price at a limited time
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Why is the starting bid so expensive?
This is a question that I guess some of you are wondering.

Well the starting bid would be a lot lower if every Thoroughbred that I sell would not have:
Gold speed and conformation around 60 (10k)
Fully Trained (25k, this is the usual price of getting a horse trained)
Speed and Strength will be trained to 100% (5k, getting a horse with their Speed and Strength to 100% is not a service that you can get)
Purebred Thoroughbred, with at least 4* evaluation (5k)
The horse will have its weight and Temperament adjusted and they will not age (5k)

Plus apart from paying for an actual horse, extra information will be given (conformation, genes etc)and they will sometimes be champed (usually to champion)
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Why do I have this Auction page if every horse will have their own topic to bid on?
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
This page is for players to be subscribed/bookmarked/ emailed on so as to not lose any updates
In more detail a reply will be posted on this topic saying that a new horse is up for sale
So if you want to bid on a horse that you will see it would be more preferable to do it on the horse's personal topic where you will also be quoted if a higher offer has been made
This page also helps me keep track of my sales and see what kind of characteristics players want in their Thoroughbreds
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Thoroughbreds
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Name : ⊱ ℳℐ Seeking Hug ⊰

Was sold for: 600,000
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Name : ⊱ ℳℐ Forest Elf ⊰

Was sold for: 1,500,000
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Name : ⊱ ℳℐ Shadows My Balance ⊰

Was sold for: 4.000.000.000
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=20192~ Here you will find more information about the horse
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Name : ⊱ℳℐ Careful Drizzle⊰

Was sold for: 11.000.000
Ended: 22/10
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=20217~ Here you will find more information about the horse
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Name : ⊱ℳℐ Howling Lightning ⊰

Highest offer:
Ends: 1/1/20
Sawd10
Howling Lightning
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I'm a bit confused: where do we see the horses that are currently up fot auction?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm a bit confused: where do we see the horses that are currently up fot auction?
There are currently no horses up for Auction but if I put some up you will find them on the main post of thos topic (the first one)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ohhhh… thanks for clarifying :D
Veterinarian wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm a bit confused: where do we see the horses that are currently up fot auction?
There are currently no horses up for Auction but if I put some up you will find them on the main post of thos topic (the first one)
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Can u add a new horse?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

ST0RM wrote:
Can u add a new horse?
If I decide to sell a horse I will put one up.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

hi do you have any more I am in need for a good mares with good 60+speed stats I will pay reasonably
thanks let me know
:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:01 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:01 pm