The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Golden Meadows Elite Arabian Auction: Young, Fully Trained Horses out of Elite mares and stallions

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Golden Meadows Elite Arabian Auction: Young, Fully Trained Horses out of Elite mares and stallions

Post by honeybunny »

GOLDEN MEADOWS ELITE ARABIAN AUCTION
Welcome to the Elite Arabian Auction! New horses added frequently!
About Golden Meadows:
Here at Golden Meadows we strive to breed quality and credibility in every breed we handle. But above all we strive for perfection in our Arabians. Golden Meadows is founded on the belief that fine horses should be available to everyone new or old, great or small. Our Arabians are constantly being tested, trained and critiqued to ensure that YOU get the best horse we can breed. It is a fact that the account balance is never over 1 million and is more often than not below. This is due to the quality of horses we purchase to ensure that we can breed only the best. Here we breed the best to the best to create the next generation of world class show-horses, broodmares and sires.
About the Elite Program:
The Elite program was formed in our frustration at the low quality lineage of the Arabians find their way to the market. Many are quality individuals, but their sire and dam are undeveloped horses that never reached their full potential or where used for "grinding". So we decided to create our Elite program. A assortment of lovely individuals with flawless HGP's and stats that where fully trained and champed (some may be in the champing process). These individuals where selected from all over and some where bred from our own foundation stock. This season I bred these individuals and we are now reaping our first crop of young horses, who are stamped with excellence. These horses are beautiful individuals that are ready to tackle world as top quality breeding stock or show horses. (These horses are not grinders, please ping me if you are looking for a grinder and I will breed one for you if I don't have one available!)
THE HORSES:
Notes: Fully Trained, Sire passed champion, carries dappling!
Conformation:
Speed 47
Strength 20
Stamina 27
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 31
Movement 55
Agility 30
Tempo 43
Starting Bid: 500K (Super special stallion!)
SOLD!!!
Notes: Fully trained
Conformation:
Speed 37
Strength 27
Stamina 33
Balance 50
Movement 46
Agility 33
Tempo 40
Starting Bid: 50K
Current Bids:
50K by RenegadePegasus
60K by D.M. Boarding
110K by R. Demon
150K by RenegadePegasus
800K by R. Demon
Highest Bid: 800K by R. Demon!
Notes: Fully Trained
Conformation:
Current Bids:
60K by R. Demon
Highest Bid: Dobby 200K!
MORE HORSES SOON!
Last edited by honeybunny on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: Golden Meadows Elite Arabian Auction: Young, Fully Trained Horses out of Elite mares and stallions

Post by RenegadePegasus »

honeybunny wrote:...
I bid 50k on {GM} Wind Dance.
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Re: Golden Meadows Elite Arabian Auction: Young, Fully Trained Horses out of Elite mares and stallions

Post by D.M Boarding »

honeybunny wrote:Bidding
I bid 180k on {HB} King of the Wind
Also I bid 150k on {GM} Pollux of Roxanna
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

honeybunny wrote:
GOLDEN MEADOWS ELITE ARABIAN AUCTION
Welcome to the Elite Arabian Auction! New horses added frequently!
About Golden Meadows:
Here at Golden Meadows we strive to breed quality and credibility in every breed we handle. But above all we strive for perfection in our Arabians. Golden Meadows is founded on the belief that fine horses should be available to everyone new or old, great or small. Our Arabians are constantly being tested, trained and critiqued to ensure that YOU get the best horse we can breed. It is a fact that the account balance is never over 1 million and is more often than not below. This is due to the quality of horses we purchase to ensure that we can breed only the best. Here we breed the best to the best to create the next generation of world class show-horses, broodmares and sires.
About the Elite Program:
The Elite program was formed in our frustration at the low quality lineage of the Arabians find their way to the market. Many are quality individuals, but their sire and dam are undeveloped horses that never reached their full potential or where used for "grinding". So we decided to create our Elite program. A assortment of lovely individuals with flawless HGP's and stats that where fully trained and champed (some may be in the champing process). These individuals where selected from all over and some where bred from our own foundation stock. This season I bred these individuals and we are now reaping our first crop of young horses, who are stamped with excellence. These horses are beautiful individuals that are ready to tackle world as top quality breeding stock or show horses. (These horses are not grinders, please ping me if you are looking for a grinder and I will breed one for you if I don't have one available!)
THE HORSES:
Notes: Fully Trained, Sire passed champion, carries dappling!
Conformation:
Speed 47
Strength 20
Stamina 27
Balance 31
Movement 55
Agility 30
Tempo 43
Starting Bid: 500K (Super special stallion!)
Notes: Fully trained
Conformation:
Speed 37
Strength 27
Stamina 33
Balance 50
Movement 46
Agility 33
Tempo 40
Current Bids:
50K by RenegadePegasus
Notes: Fully Trained
Conformation:
Current Bids:
MORE HORSES SOON!
51k on Wind Of Willows.
mishka2006
Visit My Farm

Post by mishka2006 »

Could you sell me a fully trained horse?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

D.M Boarding wrote:
honeybunny wrote:Bidding
I bid 180k on {HB} King of the Wind
King of the wind is the side... Not for sale. All foals are by him. Pollux is being pulled from the sale due to the passing of his sire. (His sires owner and I are planning on keeping him...so feel free to stud to him...) Would you like to bid on anyone else? Wind of willows is very nice!
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

honeybunny wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: I bid 180k on {HB} King of the Wind
King of the wind is the side... Not for sale. All foals are by him. Pollux is being pulled from the sale due to the passing of his sire. (His sires owner and I are planning on keeping him...so feel free to stud to him...) Would you like to bid on anyone else? Wind of willows is very nice!
50k on http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2029303 ?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

D.M Boarding wrote:
honeybunny wrote: King of the wind is the side... Not for sale. All foals are by him. Pollux is being pulled from the sale due to the passing of his sire. (His sires owner and I are planning on keeping him...so feel free to stud to him...) Would you like to bid on anyone else? Wind of willows is very nice!
50k on http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2029303 ?
can you do 51K because the current bid is 50K.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

They look so nice and shiny when they are trained.. Well done!
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

honeybunny wrote:
can you do 51K because the current bid is 50K.
Can I do 55k?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 am