The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quest Recipe Horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Re: Quest Recipe Horses

Post by Ladybug JR »

Silverine wrote:
Ladybug JR wrote:
The going price of 10k is fine. They're both up for offers whenever you're ready for them.

I'm not keeping a ping list, but you'll get notices of new postings if you subscribe to the topic.
How do I subscribe?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Ladybug JR wrote: How do I subscribe?
Click on the wrench icon at the top of the thread, then click "Subscribe"
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

Silverine wrote:I've been working my way through breeding quests and thought that some people may be interested in my horses that have successfully bred new breeds that I no longer have a use for.

Pricing
I will be selling single horses for $6k per horse and breeding pairs for $10k per pair. Breeding pairs are a stallion and mare that have successfully produced the quest breed when bred together. All horses are put up for sale for offers only. If you would like a breeding pair simply offer $5k on both horses. If you would like a single horse - even if it's advertised in a pair - simply offer $6k on that single horse. Offers are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis, unless an offer seeking a pair comes in after an offer seeking a single. In that case the pair offer will be accepted over the single offer.

Currently Available

Calabrese

Single mare only. She just turned 10. Has produced a Calabrese foal when bred to this stallion, which is not mine.
ON HOLD. I realized she may be able to breed for another quest so I'm holding on to her for the moment.
When you’re done with her, I will buy her!
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Silverine wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
Criollo mare is yours. Let me know when you're ready to breed her to the stud and I'll put him up.

hi I would love her once she is done thanks :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298122
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Silverine wrote:

hi I was wondering if you has any more recipes available I will happily buy what you have available
thanks
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Silverine wrote:I've been working my way through breeding quests and thought that some people may be interested in my horses that have successfully bred new breeds that I no longer have a use for.

Pricing
I will be selling single horses for $6k per horse and breeding pairs for $10k per pair. Breeding pairs are a stallion and mare that have successfully produced the quest breed when bred together. All horses are put up for sale for offers only. If you would like a breeding pair simply offer $5k on both horses. If you would like a single horse - even if it's advertised in a pair - simply offer $6k on that single horse. Offers are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis, unless an offer seeking a pair comes in after an offer seeking a single. In that case the pair offer will be accepted over the single offer.

Currently Available

Calabrese

Single mare only. She just turned 10. Has produced a Calabrese foal when bred to this stallion, which is not mine.
ON HOLD. I realized she may be able to breed for another quest so I'm holding on to her for the moment.

hi do you have any more quest recipes available
let me know thanks
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Added some Cayuse Indian Ponies and a bunch of miscellaneous quests horses.
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

Pricing

Pinging
I am not keeping a pinglist. I will not ping you when new horses are ready. These horses are first-come, first-served to whoever wants them. I'm not going to be spending extra effort to ping people about them. Sorry, but I'm busy enough as it is.

Currently Available

Cayuse Indian Ponies - Not useful for creating new breeds, but could be a fun project. All are up for open sale at the price listed.

80% Stallion - Asking $2,500

95% Stallion - Lovely mohawk mane. Asking $3,500.

Purebred Mare - Asking $5,000.

Miscellaneous - Miscellaneous horses are up for open sale at the price listed.

Indian Country Bred Producing Stallion (Bhutia x Tibetan Pony Stallion)
Has produced an Indian Country Bred when bred to a Spiti mare. Asking $5,000.

Half Bhutia Mare
Mother of the above stallion. Can be used to breed full Bhutias or more Indian Country Bred producers. Asking $2,500.

Akhal-Teke Mare
Has produced a colt that produced a Lokai. Useful for a number of different quests. Asking $3,000.

North Swedish Horse x Dole Gudbrandsdal Mare
Has a 3* eval for Latvian Harness Horse. Can be used to work towards LHH though I used her to work back towards full North Swedish Horse. Potentially capable for producing an LHH if bred to the correct stallion. Asking $5,000.

Arabian x Anglo-Arabian Mare
Has 3* eval for East Bulgarian. Heavier than most Arab x Anglo-Arabs you'll find. On the old end but still useful. Asking $2,000.

Chickasaw Producing Mare (TB x Spanish Barb)
Has produced a Chickasaw. Capable of producing more if bred to the right stallion. Asking $5,000.

North Swedish Trotter Mare
Does not create new breeds, but nice for starting a new line of North Swedish Trotters. Asking $6,500.

Can I take these?
95% Stallion - Lovely mohawk mane. Asking $3,500.

Purebred Mare - Asking $5,000.

Akhal-Teke Mare
Has produced a colt that produced a Lokai. Useful for a number of different quests. Asking $3,000.

North Swedish Horse x Dole Gudbrandsdal Mare
Has a 3* eval for Latvian Harness Horse. Can be used to work towards LHH though I used her to work back towards full North Swedish Horse. Potentially capable for producing an LHH if bred to the correct stallion. Asking $5,000.

Chickasaw Producing Mare (TB x Spanish Barb)
Has produced a Chickasaw. Capable of producing more if bred to the right stallion. Asking $5,000.

North Swedish Trotter Mare
Does not create new breeds, but nice for starting a new line of North Swedish Trotters. Asking $6,500.

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Ladybug JR wrote:
As I said, they are up for open sale. Feel free to grab them if someone hasn't already bought them.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Updated.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:51 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:51 am