The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping - sawd10

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Ping - sawd10

Post by D.M Boarding »

Sawd10 wrote:Urgent Ping!
Hi I am terribly sorry about this. You bought a horse off Veterinarian that I gave to them for training. I really need ehr back as shes from my private lines and I dont want her sold to anyone.
Please understand this. I'll pay double whatever you paid for her. I just need her back
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295878
Breeder of Top Of Quality Racing Thoroughbreds
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - sawd10

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:ping
Sawd10 wrote:ping
Sorry for butting in here but could you plz stop telling people that you gave that horse to me for training? :(

Here is the post where I have linked you the replies where you tell me to buy the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 54#p153354.

I am sure that, since you are a trainer, you understand how important trust is. So the fact that you are publicly posting that I sold a horse that I was training for you when it is not true will cause me a lot of trouble. I hope you understand ^^

I was selling a horse that I owned and since you never told me that I could not sell horses bred by you, I do not think that I did something wrong nor do I think that I should be blamed for this.

I will try to contact Sawd10 via email to try and get the horse back
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:ping
Sawd10 wrote:ping
Sorry for butting in here but could you plz stop telling people that you gave that horse to me for training? :(

Here is the post where I have linked you the replies where you tell me to buy the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 54#p153354.

I am sure that, since you are a trainer, you understand how important trust is. So the fact that you are publicly posting that I sold a horse that I was training for you when it is not true will cause me a lot of trouble. I hope you understand ^^

I was selling a horse that I owned and since you never told me that I could not sell horses bred by you, I do not think that I did something wrong nor do I think that I should be blamed for this.

Im sorry i thought I gave her to you for training. She is from my paint and dapple line and its my most private lines around. I just want you to understand how important it is to me she doesnt get sold
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

Im sorry i thought I gave her to you for training. She is from my paint and dapple line and its my most private lines around. I just want you to understand how important it is to me she doesnt get sold
So sorry!!! :?
I payed 50k, D.M He is up! I am so sorry I did not know.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

It is alright D.M just tell me next time (that your lines are private ) ! I can pay the 50k if you want
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Sawd10 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Im sorry i thought I gave her to you for training. She is from my paint and dapple line and its my most private lines around. I just want you to understand how important it is to me she doesnt get sold
So sorry!!! :?
Its ok It wasnt your fault, It wasnt Veterinarians fault either I should have made it clearer. I will breed you a paint/dappled one if you'd like?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: So sorry!!! :?
Its ok It wasnt your fault, It wasnt Veterinarians fault either I should have made it clearer. I will breed you a paint/dappled one if you'd like?
That would be awesome!! :D
He is up. ;D
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Sawd10 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Its ok It wasnt your fault, It wasnt Veterinarians fault either I should have made it clearer. I will breed you a paint/dappled one if you'd like?
That would be awesome!! :D
He is up. ;D
It says he isnt up http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295878
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: That would be awesome!! :D
He is up. ;D
It says he isnt up http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295878
Oops!!!
He is up now.
Tell me when you have a colt for me. :D Thank you so much!!
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Sawd10 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: It says he isnt up http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295878
Oops!!!
He is up now.
Tell me when you have a colt for me. :D Thank you so much!!
I have a few coming. Would you like me to train it? (free)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm