The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Holsteins

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Holsteins

Post by Confessions »

I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Re: Holsteins

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
I would be interested in buying back Tyrion if you are interested in selling him.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
I would also to be interested in your Holstein mares if you want to sell them.
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Post by Confessions »

Yeah no worries, let me know who you want and I'll put them for sale? I haven't been on here for ages, is there a way to sell them just to you or do I just put them up for sale cheap?
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:Yeah no worries, let me know who you want and I'll put them for sale? I haven't been on here for ages, is there a way to sell them just to you or do I just put them up for sale cheap?
Sorry I have been away for a while. You can't sell them privately but if you let me know when you put him up I will take him. It helps for you put reserved for Questhaven please don't buy in the description. I am willing to pay a good price especially if that keeps others from taking him.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I will gladly take all your Holsteins! Put them for sale for 10k each and I will buy all of them.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
ToiletWater13
Visit My Farm

Post by ToiletWater13 »

Would you be willing to part with Divine FMS and Lane? If you're looking at Arabians right now, I know there in no shortage on this website, but I have quite a few with good stats and decent HGP as well I wouldn't mind parting with as I need to make some room to try to keep inbreeding at a minimum.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

You have a lot of interest in the holsteins. I would like to just buy back Tyrion. I will paid $30k for him. Put him up for that if you are still interested and ping me. Thanks! :D
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Just checking back to see if you want to sell him.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/90892
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am