The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post by Lcameron »

I'm starting a breeding program at my stud for well bred Gypsy vanners, Arabians, throughbreds and shires. Do you have any? :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Lcameron wrote:I'm starting a breeding program at my stud for well bred Gypsy vanners, Arabians, throughbreds and shires. Do you have any? :D
I only have arabians but not for sale at the moment.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Ok and also do you have any fully trained horses? I do not care what breed I just need a horse that fully trained and mabye if you can get one with a reputation in shows? :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Lcameron wrote:Ok and also do you have any fully trained horses? I do not care what breed I just need a horse that fully trained and mabye if you can get one with a reputation in shows? :D
I sell trained horses sometimes but not very often. Whenever I have horses for sale I put them up on the list (the very first post in this thread). Keep an eye out in this thread if you are interested in horses I sell from time to time.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Ok please tell me if you've got some
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 1 available

Post by Totina »

Now when I have started playing actively again I will update the list in the first post with horses for sale that I have bred recently.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 3 available

Post by Totina »

A few more fillies added to the list.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 10 available

Post by Totina »

I have many colts and fillies for sale now. The system I have set up is as follows (this text will also be added in the first post with the sales list):

Since I am working on several projects with a clear goal in mind I usually end up rehoming most of the foals because they don't quite meet the requirements I have set up. This usually means that perfectly fine colts and fillies are removed from the game just because there is a limit to how many horses you can own and I need to save the space for the horses I will be able to use in my breeding programs.
I have decided that instead of rehoming them immediately I will put them up for sale and only rehome them if no one has claimed them before they turn 4 years old. This will make sure that my current breeding projects are shared with everyone who wants to work with similar goals.

I am also currently working on adding more variations of coat colors to my color guide and these foals will be offers only until I have the pictures I need. If no one has put a bid on them when their pictures are saved and added to my guide they will get a direct sale price instead and be for sale until they turn 4 years old. After that they will be rehomed if no one has either bought them directly or placed an offer.
Foals that don't have any useful coat colors will have a direct sale price from the start, with the option to place an offer for a lower price.

Offers that are extremely low will not be accepted until the horse turns 4 years of age. If your offer is somewhat reasonable I may accept it as soon as I don't need the foal anymore (if I get the desired pictures for my color guide for example), which may be at any age before 4 years old.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 11 available

Post by Totina »

I have put up a colt in training for bidding. He will be sold to the highest bidder when training is finished at 4 years old.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 3 available

Post by Totina »

A few more horses for sale. I have decided to sell some of my retired mares as well for very low prices.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 am