The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

MASSIVE PURE ARAB SALE!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: MASSIVE PURE ARAB SALE!

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote:
Sypherthrax wrote:Hello! I am interested in Nutmeg and Wallflower. How is $10,000 each?
Great! They will be reserved under your name! Tell me when you are ready to take them in and I will post them!
Sweet! I am ready :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Great! They will be reserved under your name! Tell me when you are ready to take them in and I will post them!
Sweet! I am ready :D
I will be putting them up now!
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote: I will be putting them up now!
Got them! Thank you!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote:
Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D
Luckily for me my filly to colt ratio has been better than usual, but been there done that! The main thing I am looking for (but haven't taken the time to wade through all the sales/stud/record pages for) is Arabians or racing type Arabian crosses with green/gold speed. So if you know of any off hand, I'd love to check out their reports before my premium runs out.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D[/quote]

Luckily for me my filly to colt ratio has been better than usual, but been there done that! The main thing I am looking for (but haven't taken the time to wade through all the sales/stud/record pages for) is Arabians or racing type Arabian crosses with green/gold speed. So if you know of any off hand, I'd love to check out their reports before my premium runs out.[/quote]

Lucky! So jealous. My ratio has been like, 1 filly to every 5 colts :/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 pm